Chapter 87

After Raiden made yet another pass at me I decided to go in a walk. Walking down the street I could smell something...dead ghouls. I followed the smell and I could see a boy hunched over 2 dead ghouls. I couldn't see who he was but I was nervous.
"Excuse me?" I said hiding behind the wall. He turned around. "Kaneki?" I said walking out.
"Hello taiga." He dusted his hands off and walked over to me.
"What are you doing?"
"Erm nothing." He said leaning against the wall. "Sorry for shouting."
"And...."
"For invading your privacy. We should have waited."
"Yes you should have, but I've done worse to you." I said standing in front of him.
He took his mask of and nodded. "About the kiss..."
"...if you don't want to talk about it then that's fine. We can pretend It never happened" I said looking down.
"No. I don't want that. I want to talk about it because I...i....I have a crush on you."
"Seriously?"
"Yeah, why?"
"I can't picture anyone having a crush on me. I can't picture someone thinking about me before they fall asleep. I can't picture anyone having butterflies because they saw me. I can't see someone's heart skipping a beat when they talk to me because I mean like....I'm just me? What's so special about me?"
"Are you serious? Of course I have a crush on you. Actually, no. I don't. I'm in love with you."
"In love?"
"Yes. I would die right now a thousand times over just for you to smile. Because your happiness is everything to me."
He looked down and grabbed my hand. I then looked down and watched as our hands fit perfectly, like two pieces of a puzzle. I looked up but as I did he kissed me. I smiled through the kiss and he moved away.
"I want you. I want this" he said squeezing my hand. "I want us."
"You broke my heart" He said looking at me. "But it's amazing how someone can break your heart but you can still love them with all the little pieces."
"Why are you saying all of this?"
"I can see how close you are getting to Raiden and I guess-"
"-you're getting jealous?" I said raising my eyebrow.
"No."
"Yes you are. Find it attractive anyway."
"Oh right well yeah. I'm really jealous." He said awkwardly.
"Look I gotta go home"
"Why don't you come home with me."
"Tonight?"
"No. Move in."
"I can't. See I have to live with my boyfriend" I said winking.
He grabbed my arms and swapped me with him, so I was against the wall.
"You are mine." He said smiling.
"But I live with him." I stood on my tiptoes and kissed the end of his nose.
"I want a piggy back to yours." I said moving away.
"So you're staying the night?"
"Yes but like I said. Piggy back."
He sighed and bent down before letting me on his back. I got on, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

We got back to Kanekis house and I put on of his t-shirts on. "Hey Kaneki?" I shouted from inside his bedroom.
"Yeah?" He said walking in.
"Can I sleep in here with you please" I said getting in his bed.
"Sure make yourself comfortable" he said sarcastically. He sat on the bed next to me and poked me.
"What?" I said sitting up.
"What does this mean then...for us?"
"Erm. I don't know." I said awkwardly.
"Well I'd like It if we could get back together. I mean I love you."
"Look. I've left you so much."
"The ones that truly love us never leave. You can always find them...in there" he said poking my at my chest to where my heart was.
I grabbed his hand and sighed. "God help you Kaneki-ken."
"Why"
"You've just made the biggest mistake of your life" I said launching myself at him hugging him.
"So you..."
"Yes. I am your girlfriend." I said smiling.