Chapter 92

"We have you now. There's no where to run" Amon said.
"How could you do this???" I shouted. "After everything that happened with Kaito you'd just kill me"
"We're not going to kill you" Akira said. "If you come with us without making a fuss, you'll just be a prisoner."
"You want me in the detainment centre?" I asked confused.
"We have to start refilling the cells you and your friends emptied" she said walking towards me.
"And what happens if I don't want to come with you quietly?"
"Then we will put you through some torture. We know how much you enjoyed it last time" Amon said walking closer.
I kicked him down before punching him in the face. I put my hands out in front of Akira. "Take me." I said angrily.
She put my hands in chains and walked over to help Amon up.
"Eh eh taiga" I turned around and sighed.
"Whatever. Just take me already"
He nodded and grabbed my arm before pulling me off.
I sat in the van emotionless and angry for what felt like hours before being dragged back into the centre. I was dressed in some blue prison clothes and thrown into a dark cell.
"This is just great" I said quietly.

Raiden's POV
I sat there with Ayumi yet all I could think about was Taiga.
"Are you okay?" She asked sitting up.
"Yeah. I just feel bad for Hana" I said smiling.
"Why? What did you do?"
"She's just been through a lot recently and hates to be alone and I pied her off for you"
"Look I'd hate to be in the way of you two. I see how close you are and I can tell she's been through a lot. Those big eyes of her speak more then her mouth does. I can see the pain."
"She just hates to be alone. Like she's always going to suffer how she did before. I feel like I'm not there for her anymore."
"Go to where she is staying and talk."
"You sure"
"Yeah. I'll be here just make sure she's okay. Tell her to come back. It won't be awkward"
I stood up and nodded. "Thank you for understanding"
"My pleasure." She said standing up and giving me a kiss on the cheek.
I looked at the note on taiga a bed and drove to the hotel.

I walked to the third floor and looked for room 91. When I got there the door was broken. I pushed it open slightly to see the window was broken. I ran over and looked out of the window to see the other window was broken. I ran out of the room and looked around.
"Taiga!!!" I shouted. Something had happened. All of her stuff was still in her room. I ran to the phone and rang Kaneki.
"Hello?"Ayato answered.
"Put Kaneki on the phone right now"
"Why?"
"I had someone round and Taiga wanted to stay out but I went to the hotel and the rooms a mess the window is smashed and she's gone. Her stuff is all here something has happened."
"Right. Look around. Does it look like the hotel has security cameras"
I looked up to see a camera on the ceiling.
"Yeah. There's quite a few cameras."
"Right just wait for us and we'll be down. Go find the security office and try and watch the feed. We'll be there any second."
"it's the hotel down the road. It's right near your house."
"Alright meet you there"

I ran to the security room. "You shouldn't be in here"
"Look. My friend was in an accident I need the footage for room 91."
"Erm yeah sure" he said going through the feed. "Erm they're investigators. part of the ccg."
I looked at the cameras all set at the same time the investigators raided the building. Taiga punched Amon and just handed herself over.
"When was this?" I asked.
"Ten minutes ago. I'm willing to help you"
"You know she's a ghoul."
"I know her." He stood up and handed me some keys. "I also know Ayato. And I know you" he said. "He took his hat off.
"Daiki." I said confused.
"Take the keys and follow them. If you loose them go to the detainment centre. Whether they make a stop or not, that's where they're going"
"How do you know?"
"I heard everything. They don't want her dead but they are going to hurt her. Find her. Save her. Hide her. Or they will kill her"
I took the keys and nodded. "Thanks" I nodded.