Chapter 105

It was Annoura's first day at my old university and everyone seemed to remember me...weirdly enough.
"Hana!" Someone shouted. I turned around an Ayumi ran over. "who's this?" She asked indicating Annoura.
"Well she's Annoura. New here"
"Hi I'm Ayumi" she said holding her hand out.
"Hi I'm...well you know who I am" she said shaking her hand.
"Where's Raiden." She asked looking around.
"He went to find you a while ago." I said confused.
"I'm gonna go look for him. Nice meeting you and nice seeing you again Hana" she said walking away.
I sat at my desk and Ann sat in front of me. She turned around and smiled.
"This is fun" she said excitedly.
"Is it?"
"Yeah! It's a new experience and I like it!"
"Wow. You're very hyperactive."
"I'm just easily excited!"
"Yeah. Calm down"
"Why?"
"Because you're acting like a loon"
"Wow taiga I thought this was called being happy. Try it sometime" she said winking before turning around again.
She wrote something on a piece Of paper and threw it over her shoulder. I sighed and un-scrunched it. It just said hi and a winky face. I face planted the desk and groaned.
"Did you read it" she muttered.
"Yes."
"Reply then"
I sat up and ripped the paper up. I stood up and walked to her desk. I sprinkled the paper on her desk and sat down. I don't know how someone who bases their reason to live on brutally murdering a person for revenge could be so bubbly and bouncy. It's actually rather annoying.
"Hey..." Someone said. I looked up and Daiki stood there.
"Wow. How longs it been"
"Too long" he said sitting on my desk. "well. Who's your friend?" he asked confused.
"That's Annoura. I saved her and now I have to care for her" I said smiling.
"I can hear you" she said turning around. "and she didn't save me. She's helping me." She smiled and turned around. "Well you're very cute who's this?" She asked wide eyed.
"Daiki." I said nodding. I stood up.
"Why don't you sit here and I go find raiden" I said moving away. He nodded and sat down, diving straight into conversation with annoura. I walked off to find Raiden and Ayumi arguing.
"Hey hey hey what's going on?" I shouted running over.
"She's a needy bitch" Raiden said picking his bag up.
"I'm needy? You left me for weeks? I was your girlfriend"
"Yeah was!" He shouted.
"Raiden just go and wait for me down there" I said pointing at the classroom. He sighed and walked off.
"He's an ass Hana I really don't know why you waste your time on him."
"Because when you all said that about me, he went against what you all said and waisted his time on me. He's a little lost at the moment and if you cared about him you would help him find his way. You see, you're a nice girl but if you don't get the attention you crave you do go a bit nutty. Leave him for today and talk to him tomorrow" I said walking away.
"You're such a fool" I said walking past Raiden.
He ran after me. "Why?"
"You could at least try to be nice to her."
"Are you kidding? She's a bitch. She deserves as good as she gets"
"You did ditch her"
"Yeah and you did the same to Kaneki but he understood."
"Are you crazy? He didn't understand shit. He was an ass then and he will always be an ass there's no changing that, he just moved with the punches you know. Eventually he realised I'm more valuable in his life wether I'm 50 miles away or 7000 miles away. As long as he knows I love him then he'll bob and weave with whatever I throw at him. She's trying to and you just lost her."
"I never wanted her!" He said getting angry.
"You used her?"
"Yes! I was sick of seeing the girl I love getting her fairy tale whilst I got stuck with nothing"
"For god sake Raiden not again"
"No! It is again because I can't just stop loving you." He said quietly. He looked around and sighed. "You are much more valuable in my life as my friend wether you're in a relationship or not, but I can't keep seeing him live the life I so desperately crave! It's heart wrenching. I want his life so bad. I want to be him more then I want to be myself because he has everything. He has a reputation already, he has friends that would die for him and he has you. I have nothing."
"Raiden, you have me and Itori and the clowns"
"You mean the twats that work for you and my sister? They don't respect me. They put up with me because they respect you two! He has the girl, the looks and the name. I have nothing. I'm just the guy that got stuck so far in the friend zone and the guy with the powerful sister. I'd rather be never heard off to be honest because the reputation I have going for myself is pathetic."
"Raiden!" I said grabbing his arm.
He looked down at my ring and smiled, but it wasn't a happy smile.
"I can't do it anymore taiga. I'm done. I love you and I'm here for you whenever but I'm done" he said giving me his keys before walking away.