Chapter 50

We arrive at Tskiyama's place of interest and wait for a minute.
"What's the plan?" He asks.
"You go in, get her and leave as soon as possible."
"And what are you going to do"
"Put an end to this once and for all" I said lifting the small door in the ground and walking down. There were changes which were presumably used for keeping hostages, most in Soharas position...bait or leverage.
"Hey come out and face me like the man you're supposed to be!" I shout looking around. Tskiyama appears from around the corner and clicks his fingers. Sohara is thrown in front of me, tied up.
"She knows what we are." Akio said appearing from behind Tskiyama. He walked over to her an pulled the gag out of her mouth.
"Taiga...help me please" she pleaded. I bent down nervously and pulled the chains off. She hugged me but I pushed her away.
"Hey. Go with him" I said pointing to Ayato.
"Ayato" she said happily.
"Oh wait. She can leave yet." Akio said.
"Why not?"
"I'm not having her leave knowing my secret. He then pulled a gun out and straight through her head is where the bullet went.
"No!" I screamed. I ran over to her and looked at her body. "get away from here with her body now" I said looking up at him.
"But-"
"-Ayato go. Now." He picked her body up and flung her over hi shoulder whilst he climbed up the ladder.
I looked at Akio and shook my head. "How's your arm?"
"How's your boyfriend?"
"Leave him out of this!"
"Oh is that a soft spot for you now. Kaneki's gone so you move on to a human. At least Hide went for his own kind."
I growled and flung myself on top of Akio, pinning him to the ground.
He smiled. "There's nothing you can do to hurt me." He whispered.
"Except this" I said standing up and snapping his leg. "And this" I said snapping the other one. He screamed out in pain. I turned to face Tskiyama and he lunged at me with his kagune but I blocked it. I activated mine and stabbed him straight in the back. I kicked his body off my blade and walked over to Akio. I threw him in one of the cells and chained him up. I then walked over to Tskiyama but he was gone. All I could think of was Kaito. I climbed up the ladder and ran to Anteiku. Tskiyama was there so I ran over.
"You track well" he said staring into the window.
"Leave, now" I warned.
"I'll leave when I'm ready." He said smiling.
"Why can't you leave me alone?! Just fuck off Tskiyama. Stop tormenting me!"
"I want to see the pain in his eyes when he sees his beloved die."
"You want to watch Hide in pain? You sick fuck!"
Ayato ran into the café holding Sohara. He stood there shouting for help when Hide and Hinami ran down stairs. Hide ran over and began screaming. I gently put my small hand on the glass. "I failed you. I'm so sorry" I said quietly. I watched as he cuddled her body. I saw him sit up abruptly. I watched as his lips made spoke. 'Where's Taiga'. A tear rolled down my cheek.
Tskiyama grabbed me. "Now for what I want"
"You want to see Hide watch me die?"
He laughed. "Yes"
He put his hand over my mouth. I saw Hide turn around to see me.
He stood up and ran out. "Please you killed Sohara just leave" he said looking scared. I kicked Tskiyama and he let go of me so I ran over to Hide.
"I'm so sorry. We tried, really we did."
He hugged me. "I told you not to go. At least you're okay now" he began to stroke my head. Touka and Kaito ran out.
"Leave" she hissed.
"Ahh. Touka-chan. Who's your friend?" He said smiling. "Oh wait. That's Taiga's friend isn't it. Now I get to see more people suffer when I do this." He said mischievously.
I looked up an I could see his reflection moving towards me. I pushed hide out of the way and froze as the blade went through me. My blood splattered over the window.
"No!!!" Kaito screamed.
"Touka get him out of here" I said.
"No taiga!" He shouted.
I knew my eyes had changed and I didn't want him to see me like this . I turned to face him. "Go!" I shouted. He looked shocked to see me in this state but he ran inside and upstairs.
"Hinami and Hide, go too" I said. Hinami pulled Hide's arm but he didn't budge.
"I'm not having you nearly die again." He said.
"Same to you now go please Hide" he sighed as ran inside with Hinami. He didn't go upstairs like everyone else he ran to the window. Tskiyama stabbed me again, more blood went up the window. Hide began screaming. He put his hand on the window.
"With you every step of the way" he said sadly. I nodded. I pulled myself of Tskiyamas blade and turned around. I activated my kagune and ran out of the way and began shooting him.
He was weak now, so I walked over an dragged him down the alley way out of sight.
"Good bye Tskiyama" I said smiling. I felt something grab me and Tskiyama stood up.
"Go. Now" the person said. He nodded and ran off. The person let go of me and I turned around I see who it was.