Chapter 112

Kaneki's POV
I opened my eyes and flinched up. "Taiga?" I shouted looking around. Hide walked over sadly.
"How are you feeling"
"I feel fine. Where is she?"
He sighed an put his hand in his pocket pulling the ring out.
"She wanted me to tell you this was an engagement ring. She also wants you to know that the fact she's giving this back, doesn't mean she's breaking up with you but she's accepted the fact that she may die and she wants you to find someone kinder and nicer then she is, because you deserved the best."
"Where is she?" I asked standing up.
"Kaneki!" Someone shouted.
"I'll go you stay here!" Hide said. I looked at juuzou and sighed. She saved his life.
I heard some banging before two people burst into the room. Hide and blood soaked Raiden.
"It's taiga! I think she's dead!"

Taiga's POV
I opened my eyes and I was chained up.
I looked down an I was fully healed. I stood up and pulled my arms apart, breaking the chain. I walked over to the cell door and pulled it off its hinges. I dusted my hands off and walked towards the light shining from under a big steel door. I jiggled the handle about and then door opened.
"That didn't take you long. " The blue haired guy said standing up. I punched him straight in the face and when he landed on the floor, I strangled him.
"How does it feel hey?!" I shouted. "How does it fucking feel!"
"Taiga stop" someone said walking over and picking me up. He put me down on the couch and sat in front of me. "I get that you're mad at him but he a has trouble letting go"
"So do i" I said jumping up, ready to attack the blue haired guy but the red and black haired guy stopped me. "Calm down they'll hear you" he said.
"Who will?"i asked.
"Investigators were still in the 20th ward." The blue haired guy shouted.
I moved away and folded my arms.
"What are your names?" I asked.
"Aoi and-" the blue haired boy said before he was cut off by his friend.
"You can call me takasu" he said.
"That's a bit rude. You've kidnapped me and you won't even tell me your first name" I said shaking my head.
"I know it but I don't call him by it"
"And we haven't kidnapped you."
"Oh you haven't? So what would you call strangling me until I was paralytic and lock me in a cell, chained up?"
"The doors there if you want to go" Takasu said pointing.
"And as for the cell and chains, it was a test to see how long it took you to try and escape" Aoi said smiling.
"What about the strangling."
"Oh that. Aoi has some underlying issues. Tends to strangle people a fair bit"
"Well I have a group to lead an defend." I said walking towards the door. I opened the door but before I could walk out Takasu slammed the door shut.
"Thought you said I could leave" I said turning around.
"You're quite the manner less wrench aren't you" he said smiling. I punched him then pulled him out of the way before running out. I saw Kaneki and Raiden on the buildings running around. I went to shout them but Someone grabbed me and pulled me down. He pointed at Arima an bent down. I pulled his hands away from my mouth and crouch walked to the alley way.
He and Aoi followed me. "Leave me alone. My boyfriend is up the there" I whispered.
"I see that. But the ccg are there" Takasu pointed. "Look. We were protecting you, obviously in a very weird way, but you're still alive"
"Protect me? He almost killed me?" I whispered.
"We have orders..... From Akio." Aoi whispered.
"He's alive?!" I shouted.
"Shhhhhh." Takasu said putting his finger to his mouth.
"No. You killed him in the house you burnt down but he knew you would have killed him, he knew this would happen, he had intel on the inside of the ccg and he knew you'd be here but he wanted us to get you before hand, and we failed. the reason he tried to kill you was that he does genuinely have underlying issues but he's akio's cousin."
"Ah. So psycho runs in the family then" I said angrily.
He went for me but Takasu held him back. "Taiga. I'd rather you didn't provoke him" Takasu warned.
"Id rather you both fucked off and left me alone. I killed him so he was out my life so I do not need dumb and dumber following me around like two lost puppies."
"Let her die" Aoi said angriy.
"Believe me, I won't be dying anytime soon." I smiled and jumped up onto a roof.
"Kaneki!!!" I shouted. Raiden and Kaneki had both disappeared so now I had to try and find them.
"Taiga move" someone shouted. I jumped to the left and turned around to see an investigator behind me. I stood up just as blood spluttered all over me. The investigator dropped to his knees to reveal Takasu and Aoi.
"We signed a contract to protect you and that's what we're gonna do. I protect him too" Takasu said.
"I don't need you. I had that" I said angrily.
"I don't think you did" Aoi said looking down.
"Just leave me alone." I said activating my kagune and jumping of the building.