Chapter 47

I begin to walk to the park with Kaito, hand in hand which makes me feel all bubbly inside. We get to the park and he sits down on a bench so I see it's only fitting if I sit down on his knee. "Wow. Your really light" he says smiling. I wrap my arms around his neck.
"I know" I say smiling.
"You two are just adorable." Someone says. I groan. I know exactly who it is and I'm dreading it. I turn around, faking a smile. "Sohara." I say smiling.
"Hello Taiga. Well I'll have to get Hide to tell Kaneki you've finally moved on when he sees him tomorrow." I practically jump off Kaito. "Oops. I wasn't supposed to say."
"Oh Sohara you knew you wanted to tell me it was no accident but I won't tell Hide you told me if you answer my questions"
She smiles and sits down on the bench. "Deal"
"Have they met before since Kaneki has left, if so how many times."
"Every week on a Sunday."
"Has Kaneki moved on."
"Nope. He wants to come back but he can't"
I look at Kaito and smile. "I don't care" I say as I kiss the end of his nose.
"Well I will see you tomorrow" she says walking off.
I look at Kaito and smile again, but he can tell something is wrong. He knows not to go fishing and instead decides to stand up and offer me a piggy back, obviously I take it.
"Do you think that me and you can ever be something more then flirty friends."
"Whoa." I say confused. "I've only known you for 48 hours"
"Yeah. It was just a question."
"If we carry on like this probably." I say burying my chin into his shoulder.
"Are you going to argue with Hide when we get in?"
"Yep"
"Do I have to hide?"
"Most likely." I say with a giggle.
"You okay?" He asked.
"Yeah. I'm good." I said taking a nice deep breath.

We got to the café and I was still on his back. "Ah. Hello Taiga...and friend." Nishiki said smiling.
"Nishiki?" Kaito says confused.
"Kaito? Taiga why are you with him?" Nishiki asked sounding mad.
"You two know each other?" I ask confused.
"He's with my sister"
"Wait?!" I shout confused. "Kimi is your sister?" I ask.
"Yeah, why?"
"Just wondering"
"So. Why are you two together" nishiki asks but he loves Kimi so now I know why he's so mean about me being with Kaito.
"Calm down, he lives with me." I said.
"Tell Kimi I'm not staying in that house any longer. That man is a monster."
"Okay. Fine. Taiga...a word." He said nastily.
"Erm no. Kaito go upstairs" I said pointing to the stairs. Kaito hobbled towards the stairs and carried me up them. We go into my apartment to see Hinami and Hide sat there smiling. Soon enough my happiness was replace with anger and betrayal.
I jumped off his back and walked over to Hide. I sat on the coffee table in front of Hide as he was on the couch.
"Hey, Hinami come look at this bug" Kaito said nervously.
"Oh okay." She said picking up on the fact I wasn't happy. They both disappeared and I sighed.
"What's up?" He asked.
"What's up?!" I shouted. "What's up? How about Kaneki hey. Let's talk about him. I mean I've only been a fucking psycho bitch after he left because I now have PTSD and you've been seeing him every bastard weekend. How about that!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Hide is shocked. He's never seen me this angry. "You want to tell me why you let me suffer whilst you've been 'living it up' with that prick! Did it not cross your mind to mention the fact he was alive and well?!"
"Taiga calm down."
"Do not tell me to calm down!!"
" I couldn't tell you. He swore me to secrecy."
"But it's okay to go and tell that silly cow?"
"Of your referring to Sohara, then yes. I needed to tell someone."
"You should have told me!" I shouted. Soon my anger turned into sadness and I burst into tears. "I miss him so much and you see him all the time" I said crying into the palms of my hands.
"I know. I'm sorry Taiga." He said hugging me.
"When you see him tomorrow tell him I know and tell him to never how his face around here again" I said calming down a bit.
"But why? You said you miss him."
"I do. But I hate him too. He said some really nasty stuff and now he thinks it's okay to talk to everyone but me.no. He can do one now. Tell him I've moved on and I'm actually happy. Kaito is everything he's not! Kind, sweet, not a psychopath." I stood up and wipe my face. "Make sure you tell him that." I say storming into my bedroom. I lie down on my bed and burst into tears.
Things have been hard since the day I was nearly killed. I have inherited a mental illness called PTSD, post traumatic stress disorder and it gives mood swings and irrational thinking, things like snapping Akio's arm in half. It doesn't help due to my cannibalistic ways. I do try to get over it, but nothing works and I am trapped with bearing this dreadful curse all because Tskiyama and Akio felt like having a bit of fun torturing me. I know it wasn't half as bad as what Kaneki suffered with but it was still bad.