Chapter 95

I got to school early and waited at the gates for Hinami.
"Hinata" she shouted smiling. I smiled back and walked over.
"Hey." I said happily.
"Hello. So, it's gym class today and I thought maybe we could pair up"
I looked at her and nodded. "Of course we can"
"That's great. You seem like someone that can kick ass at dodge ball too"
"I'm quite good with balls" I said before looking up feeling quite blushed. "That wasn't meant to sound as dirty as it came out"
"No it's fine." She said trying not to laugh.
Someone pushed Hinami over and she landed straight into a puddle. "Watch it goofball" some boy shouted at her. I clenched my fists and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and smiled when he saw me.
"Hello sexy new-" he said. I cut him off mid sentence with a punch, sending him straight to the ground.
"Apologise to Hinami right now" I said pulling him up.
"Sorry Hinami" he said smiling at me. I pushed him away and sighed.
"Who's he?" I asked helping her up.
"He's one of the older kids. I don't know his name but I know he's 18."
"18 and acts that immature" I shook my head. "You're going to have to wear your gym gear all day" I said sighing.
"I guess I'll just have to have more people be mean" she said walking inside. I followed her to the bathrooms whilst she got changed. She walked out and instantly people began making comments which lowered her confidence and her mood almost instantaneously. I sighed and walked into the toilets and put my gym gear on too.
I walked out and she smiled. "Why are you doing that?" She asked.
I scrunched my uniform up and turned the taps on before putting my uniform under the running water.
"My uniform is all wet. I have no choice." I said followed by a wink.
She smiled and laughed. "Thank you."
"No problem. What are friends for?"
I wrapped my arm around hers and walked to class. We were instantly asked why we weren't in uniform so we showed our teacher our dirty wet uniform and she allowed us to stay in out gym attire.
"Hey, you're the new girl that punched
Tatsuya." Some boy asked turning around.
"Yeah? And...." I said blankly.
"Wow. Nobody's got the balls to do something like that." He said. The boy and girl next to him mumbled in agreement.
"Thanks for the appreciation of heroism but it really wasn't much" I said hiding my blush.
"Wasn't nothing? You punched the toughest guy in school in the face"
"Yeah that was a bad move" Hinami muttered.
"Why?" I asked.
She stood up and pulled me to one side.
"I know you're a ghoul but so is he. Touka, the girl you met yesterday thinks he's in a group called clowns."
"Really?" I asked smiling.
"This isn't a joke Hinata. This is serious. You could be in danger"
"I'll be fine. Just chill." I said smiling.
It was now time for gym class. We were in with Tatsuya's year group.
All the girls were getting changed when some of the older girls began starting on Hinami. I punched the door of a random locker and then moved away. The door fell off and I turned around.
"What's with this school and bullies?" I said.
"That's the crazy girl that punched Tatsuya this morning" one of them mumbled. The group of girls walked away and I sighed.
"I can look after myself Hinata" she said upset.
"Then why don't you" I asked.
She put her stuff in the locker and sighed. She shut the door and turned around.
"I'll work with someone else for today" then she walked away.
I sighed and walked into the gym.
"Hey you!" Tatsuya shouted.
"What?" I asked turning around.
"I wouldn't mess with me if I were you" he said smugly.
"No. I wouldn't mess with me. you obviously don't have the slightest clue who you're dealing with."
"No. You have no idea who you're dealing with. I'll get you back. Don't worry. Just always be watching because I'm like a ninja" he whispered before walking away.
I sighed and looked around. There was nobody free to pair up with. So I grabbed a ball and walked over to the basketball nets and began playing hoops.
After gym had finished it was time to go but I need up staying a bit longer to catch up on some work. After I had finished a fair amount I walked out of school. It was late an the sun was setting so it was dark but it was also quite light.
I walked down an alley way when I was ambushed by someone....a ghoul.