Chapter 111

Ayato turned around and began walking off. "Where are you going?" I asked chasing after him.
"You were nearly killed. I dont want to die. I'm leaving."
"Are you taking the piss! You're just gonna leave us all?"
"No I'm getting Touka and leaving."
"What about me? We were together for a year does that not mean anything?"
"No. It ended like shit so to me that year was a waste"
"You don't mean that" i said shaking my head.
He opened his eyes widely and ran over . As he grabbed my arm something wrapped itself around my waist and I was pulled off the building, dangling like bait off a building being held up by Ayato. I used the arm Ayato wasn't holding to try and pull the thing around my waist off me but it didn't work. I didn't want to activate my whole kagune in front of everybody but I guess I had to. I activated my bikaku and ukaku. It was no use, I still wasn't strong enough. "Ayato let go!" I shouted.
"No. Don't be so stupid!" he shouted, pulling me up. Whatever was wrapped around my waist began to pull me down. "I'm sorry" I said. I activated my kakuja. It clung to my other arm and most of my body like an armour leaving only my hair untouched. Obviously with this happening, the investigator retrieved his whip so I was now on the top of the building. I looked at Ayato before jumping down. I landed straight on my feet before turning to face a group of investigators.
"A kakuja." They said in shock. "A double kagune user too." They muttered. I raised my hand and cracked my knuckles and that's when they gasped. I jumped up and this is when everything felt slow motion. I'm in the air, with my arms held out to the side and my eyes closed. I smiled and let the insanity take over. I open my eyes and start shooting crystals at the men killing most of them instantly. I land back on my feet and turn around just as Arima was about to shoot me. Jumped up, summer salting to the side before landing back on my feet and drifting towards him. I rip all of his quinques off of him, throwing them to the side before knocking him out. I then turn around and walk over to an investigator and start eating.
"Taiga stop!" Someone shouts trying to pull me off. I instantly grab them by the throat. I shake my head and throw them against the wall. I walk over to him and groan.
"You're such a kill joy." I say biting a chunk out of him.
"Taiga stop!!" Naki shouts. I laugh, loud, vindictively, bloodcurdlingly and looked down, unable to stop myself in this psychotic trance and took another bite out of my new victim.
"Please dont" he let out almost ready to die.
I felt something go through me and straight into the boy I was eating. My kagunes and kakuja disappeared and I snapped out of the trance. The person that stabbed me put their foot against the boy I was eating and pulled the blade out of him, leaving me on and plunging it into a wall.
"I'm sorry" I said looking down at him. He held his shoulder and stood up weakly. he put his other hand out and smiled before falling to his knees and then on his front.
"No!!! Raiden!" I screamed. The investigator picked up a few more quinques and stabbed them into me. My body went limp and I couldn't move. Naki swooped in and killed the investigator but had to run off when another showed up, he was pulled away by his body guards. The man pulled all of the blades out of me so I fell, landing next to Raiden. The investigator then walked away. I put my hand out to grab Raidens.
"Are......you......okay?" I asked weakly.
"I'm fine" he said standing up. He shook his head at me and dusted himself off. "You need help." He shook his head and limped off.
I was shocked...I know that I pissed him off but...actually no buts I ate him?
"Left all alone" someone said wrapping something around my neck. They pulled me up and began to strangle me. They ripped me backwards and threw the rope to one side before using their hands to do it. I looked up confused, they had a mask on. Normally if I feel threatened I scare them off with my kagune but I was too weak. I put my hand up just as I was fading away an pulled their mask off. He had blue hair and blue eyes, I had no idea who he was at all I've never seen him before.
"So much for being so strong" he said smiling.
"Get off of her." Someone said. The boy with blue hair smiled and tightened his grip.
"Aoi. Get off her"
Aoi let go and moved aside to reveal a large muscular boy with red and black hair. He shook his head at me and picked me up slinging me over his shoulder. My whole body went limp again, like I was unconscious yet I could see given my sight was limited to the back of his shirt but I could still see.

Raiden's POV
"Taiga stop!" I scream as she practically devours an investigator, trying to pull her off. She puts her hand around my throat and flings me against a wall. she walks over with a distinct look in her eye.
"You're such a kill joy." She says biting a chunk out of me.
"Taiga stop!!" Naki shouts. She laughs, loud, vindictively, bloodcurdlingly and looks down at me, unable to stop herself in this psychotic trance and took another bite out of me.
"Please dont" I said weakly.
I look down to see a blade went through her and into me. The person that stabbed her put their foot against me and pulled the blade out of me, leaving her on and plunging it into a wall.
"Raiden I'm sorry" She said looking down at me. I held my shoulder and stood up weakly. I put my other hand out and smiled before falling to my knees and then on my front. Everything want dark for a moment but I opened my eyes to see taiga lying down in front of me. I was in pain but I was fine now.
"Are......you......okay?" She asked weakly.
"I'm fine" I said standing up. I shook my head at her and dusted myself off. "You need help." I shook my head and walked off weakly. I go round the corner when I felt bad but she ate me?! My best friend ate me...but then I realised she genuinely does need help. I sighed and put my head against the wall. I have to help her, she's bleeding out. She could die but as I walked back around Itori grabbed me and put her hand over my mouth.
I watched as a boy wrapped something around her throat, slammed her to the ground by pulling the rope around her neck down then climbed on top of her and started strangling her. I wanted to help her I did but I was frozen in shock. She didn't fight back, she just sat there. Someone else appeared said something and the guy left her alone so the other one picked her up and slung her over his shoulder. Was she dead? She didn't move!! They just walked away with her!
I pushed Itori away and went to go after her. "No. Aoi and Takasu, best friends, they're powerful. Like the bin brothers, you need Kaneki, he's at Anteiku go!" She said pushing me a little bit. I nodded and ran to Anteiku.
"Kaneki!" I screamed. I heard a bang and someone appeared.
"Raiden? Right. I'm hide you seriously need to be quiet"
"It's taiga! I think....I think she's dead."