Chapter 78

The aogiri had planned on raiding the detainment centre and of course, as a valuable asset, I was asked to join them. I had my mask and cape on and made me way with them.
When we got there, Naki ran over to me.
"Boss Jason's friend" he said happily. I nodded and he hugged me, lifting me off my feet. He put me down. "I will protect you in there"
"Thank you. I shall do the same" I nodded slightly.

The time had come for all of us to jump in and they were shooting at us, I managed to dodge, not thinking of Ayato and Kaneki made Saving myself a lot easier. Many of the aogiri were killed on the way down, but there was no time to grieve, we had to move. I watched as Naki struck an investigator down, so I decided it would be best to stick with him. He ripped his cape off and smiled.
"It's so much better to fight like this instead of wearing that."

Some ghouls were in the control rooms, breaking the systems and letting out the rated captured ghouls. They all began to slowly walk out, all happy obviously.
Kaneki and Ayato were nowhere to be seen, but I didn't let it bother me too much. I carried on following Naki, striking threats down like bowling pins.
I look up and it's raining crystals, Ayato, then Kaneki appear. I sigh in relief and run off with Naki.
"This way sweet Taiga!!" He shouted. I nodded and followed him.
Two men in white suits followed us when we jumped down and we saw a small woman in a purple skirt suit.
"The s rated Naki." She muttered. Naki smiled and pulled the cloak off me and my mask. "The double s rated Taiga."

Naki giggled. "This one is fiesty Taiga. The daughter of the man that killed your sister in cold blood."
"What?" I asked as my kagune activated.
This woman swung her kagune at me but I dodged it.
"Your boyfriend is going to be hurt. Go." He shouted laughing.
I looked at the woman and it seemed as though she'd prefer to kill me as apposed to Naki. Well, I was A bigger threat. I nodded and as I went to walk away Amon was there.
"Akira!" He shouted. I turned around and Naki was about to kill her.
Then, her quinque went straight through Naki.
"No!!" I shouted.
He turned to face me. "Eyepatch go."
I nodded and looked at Amon before running to find Kaneki. I kept running around, dodging attacks, too busy to kill anyone. I then heard someone fighting. I followed the noise to see Kaneki and Shachi fighting.
They're both very powerful in their own way. I watched as he put his hand straight though kaneki's chest.
"No!!" I screamed.
I ran over and stood in front of him.
"Shachi please stop" I shouted.
But Kaneki went for him again. And he went for Kaneki. I watched as he beat Kaneki to a pulp. He then threw him through a wall.
"Kaneki!!!!!" I screamed. I ran over and held him.
"If I'm weak everyone will die. That's why Mrs. Ryokos death was my fault. The people at Anteiku, Touka and Hide, which is why I fight." He sat up.
"Kakuja." I muttered. He had a long centipede tail coming out from his lower back.
I moved away just as Shachi grabbed me.
"I remember you" he said.
"Good." I said. I kicked him away from me and began shooting my fire crystals at him, the minute he came close, I used my blades, and then my kakuja kicked in, plastering itself over my body like an armour.
"You disgust me" he said shaking his head.
"Don't start this crap with me" I said cracking my fingers.
"You've spent way too much time with Jason and Rize" he said.
"You've spent way too much time here"
"I wonder how I got here"
"Who is he?" Kaneki asked regaining his strength.
"I'm not too sure. I met him a couple of times, nicknames are Orca or Shachi. He's mastered the skill of martial arts despite the fact he's not a violent ghoul and avoids a meaningless kills as much as possible. Rize got him put here by doing something stupid."
I was willing to defend Kaneki with my life. "Leave!" I shouted.
Just as I did, something grabbed me, pulling me away.
"Noro!!!" I shouted. I watched as Kaneki began fighting Shachi again. But Noro threw me to where Ayato was.
"Pops" he muttered.
I looked at him confused just as the investigator behind me plunged something into my body.
"Taiga!" He shouted. I twisted my body, snapping his quinque in half. I turned around as pulled the half inside me, out. Throwing it on the ground.
"Ayato. Can you take care of him now?" I asked staring at the now defenceless
Investigator.
"Yeah." I nodded and walked to Kaneki.
I watched as he was beating Shachi up.
"Kaneki stop" I said walking over. He looked at me and put down Shachi.
I walked over and stood in front of him.
"Look at me." I grabbed his arm. "Let's go" I said pulling him away. He stood up and pushed me down. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you and be finished with him." His kagune was ready to rip me apart.
"I don't have a good reason" I lay down and closed my eyes as I knew he would kill me. I guess I deserved it...in some weird way this was me accepting my fate. Kaneki was mad and obviously didn't love me anymore, I mean how could he, after everything I did I'm surprised he sill acknowledges me in any way. Let's just finally get this over with.