Chapter 107

CCG are literally everywhere. I'm stood there with my short purple wig on and my new mask whilst Ann is stood there in a whole costume.
"I'm scared" she muttered.
"Don't be. If we die we die."
"No. Im not scared of dying, I'm scared about killing all these investigators. We still have to get to that Anteiku place yet....we're not even in the 20th ward properly." She sighed and looked at me. "When I shout go you go okay. No looking back or nothing"
"What's your plan?"
"It's not exactly a plan per say but just go along with it. Help your friends." She stood up and he kagune sprouted out of her back. "Thank you for these past few days and if I don't make it, tell Amon I said hi." She nodded and ran off towards the investigators. She's a distraction? To be frank I don't really care I just need to make sure the people from Anteiku are safe.
As soon as I get close I can see people breaking out into battle. I turn around and there are a few investigators stood there. They have those stupid guns pointed at me. I giggle. "So boys. Fancy playing a game?" I asked. They began shooting so I jumped up on to a building and activated my wings. "Guess not." I began to shoot which only took a few of them out, obviously I activate my blade at this point and killed the rest with that. I could then hear crying so I climbed back on to the roof to see two men.
"Nishiki?" I asked running over.
I took the mask and wig off and he hugged me.
"Why are you here?" He asked confused.
"Because I needed to make sure you guys were okay. I was worried"
"Yeah well I have to say I'm glad you're no longer pretending to be dead. I felt evil lying to all of anteiku"
"I felt evil telling you and Kimi and expecting you two to keep this quiet."
"Well I'm glad it's out but as you may already know, Hinami and Touka are safe so you can go."
"Tell her!!" Tskiyama shouted.
"I have. Now go taiga and stay hidden" he said shoving me away.
I looked at Tskiyama and the small spec of blood on the floor. I walked over, dipped my finger into it and smelt it. "Kaneki? Where is he?" I asked.
"I can't and won't lose you both!" Tskiyama screamed.
"You won't okay." His kagune was wrapped around his arm so I cut myself on it and showed him how fast I heal. "I'll be fine but he won't so where is he?"
"We don't know" he said wailing.
"I have to find him."
"I'll help" someone said. I turned around and Ann stood there.
"You're alive?" I said confused yet happy.
"Don't sound too shocked but come on. Let's go save your boyfriend" she said holding her hand out. I put my mask on and my wig and ran off with her.

I could see Mr. Yoshimaura and to be fair he was doing well fighting off a couple of CCG, until he just gave up.
"Ann." I said looking at him being defeated.
"Taiga no! Don't" she said grabbing me. I looked down and shouted but they couldn't hear me.
"Taiga no!" Nishiki shouted grabbing me and putting his hand over my mouth.
"We have to help him!" I shouted pushing him away.
"We can't it's too late if you go down there you will die."
"Boss!!!" I screamed sounding defeated. Nishiki grabbed me along with Ann, trying to stop me from going down there. I tried to break out of their grasp but it wasn't working. I watched the man who cared for Hinami, tried to care for me, the man who changed and helped so many lives be struck down right in front of me. a tear rolled down my cheek as he lay there dead. Nishiki and Ann held on to me for dear life. Then the investigators were cheering? They killed him and they were cheering?
I pushed everybody off me.
"They killed him and they're cheering" I said in shock. "They're.....cheering?" I shook my head.
"The old man knew exactly what he was doing" Nishiki whispered.
"He's dead." I said in shock. I looked at Ann and shook my head before walking away and jumping off the building, running into a CCG officer in an alley way. I activated my kagune and held it up against his throat.
"You're all sick. You kill a good old man and cheer about it"
"I don't know who you are but you need to stop" he said nervously.
I knocked his helmet of with my kagune and gasped.
"What the fuck?" I said containing the tears. "You betrayed us all" I shook my head and stumbled back into Ann and Nishiki.
"Hide?" Nishiki said confused.
I took the wig and mask off.
"Taiga" he said in shock.
"You traitorous bastard" I shouted. Nishiki grabbed me and slung me over his shoulder.
"We have to get out of here now." He said running off. He put me under a bridge where two workers from Anteiku were.
"Are you two okay?" I asked as Nishiki put me down.
"We're hurt." Irimi said....at least I think that's her name.
"I'm Koma, the devil ape. She's Irimi-"
"-the black dog" I interrupted.
"And you're Taiga. The triple s rated ghoul"
"I'm not triple...yet. I'm double"
"No." Irimi interrupted. "You're triple now. It was on the news. Because you have two kagune's, you are a kakuja and you heal really fast like Noro, you're SSS." She said miserably. "Is he dead?" She asked indicating the manager.
"Yeah. He's dead" I said looking down.
"Is that why they were cheering? Because they killed him?" Koma asked. I nodded defeatedly.
"He'll be with Ukina." Ann said walking over and sitting next to Irimi.
"You reek" Irimi said flashing a small smile.
"Not a nice thing to say to your cousin is it?" Ann said Taking her mask off.
"Annoura?" Koma said confused.
"I want to kill Amon." She said looking at me.
"I do too and so does Taiga so when I'm fully healed we'll go after him. I promise" Irimi said resting her head against the wall behind her.
"Taiga please" someone whispered from behind. I turned around and Hide stood there.
"Get under here now" I said sternly. He ran over and sat next to me. "I don't care why you did this? Maybe to prove your innocence to the ccg or something, I dunno but what I do know is I don't want you dead so I'll look after you if you be quiet." I whispered.
"Alright." He said sitting back.
"This is cosy." Nishiki whispered. "But I'm going to say bye to Kimi now."
"Oh. You running?" I asked.
"Yeah. I gotta and I don't want to drag her along with me so I'm leaving."
I looked down. "Send her my best"
"Will do Taiga. Good luck and I hope to see you soon" he then disappeared.