Chapter 85

Thankfully, the investigators haven't found out that I've been using a fake name so I'm still free to go to school. We dropped Mio off at the place Itori was picking her up and walked to school.
The teacher demanded we all choose partners, obviously me and Raiden worked together.
"I have to say, I can't get what you did out of my mind." He said smiling.
"It wasn't that cool" I said blankly.
"Are you crazy? I have never seen anything like it! Noro can do that I think we're going to have to talk to him."
"Why? So more people know my advantages? No thanks. Rather not. I'm a more valuable asset to the clowns now. Speaking of which we have a situation to attend to."
"What do you mean?"
"Itori and uta have put me in charge of today and there's a ghoul they want me to take care of. I knew him a long time ago and now he's causing trouble."
"So we take him out?"
"Exactly."

After that lesson Raiden went back to his normal seat so I sat in the back, by the window with my arms folded an my feet on the desk. I was staring out of the window again when all of a sudden 4 people appeared outside the gates of out school. I squinted my eyes totey and get a better view when I realised it was Akio, Satoshi, Rize and Jason. I rubbed my eyes and looked again and they were gone. What's happening to me? Am I going mental? What the hell is wrong?
"Hey what's up?" Raiden asked.
I looked down and there was a strand if purple hair. I flung up out of my chair.
"I have to go" I said rushing off.
I got out of the school and bumped into a man in a white Suit with a hat on, covering his face.
"Sorry" I said walking past him. He grabbed my arm and hugged me.
"Boss' friend" he said happily.
I relaxed a bit when I realised I wasn't being hugged by a stranger.
"Naki." I said pulling away.
"Why did you leave the other day?" He asked.
"I'm no longer a part of the aogiri."
He smiled and bowed his head before turning around and walking away. I turned around and Kaneki was stood there with his mask on.
"What did they do to you." He asked walking toward me.
"Erm. Nothing" I said walking Into the walk behind me. He went to take his mask off but I grabbed his arms.
"Let's pick it up where we left off." I smiled and unzipped his mask. I cupped his cheeks in my hands.
"I'm so sorry for lying about dying"
"And now your rhyming"
I giggled and looked up at him. "I love you. And I'm sorry for saying I couldn't be with you because of how you act. I didn't understand but now I do. And honestly the fact you're still standing and sane-ish..." I said with a slight giggle. "..makes me love you so much more"
He put his hands behind my head and pulled me in for a kiss.
"Sir. We have to move." Someone said from behind us. I moved away and it was a member of the aogiri. He sighed and zipped his mask up. He bowed his head at me before running off. I picked my bag up and walked off. Back to my house.
When I got there I got changed into my disguise and I decided to head out on my own. When I got to the place I waited for the ghoul. I honestly can't remember what his name was but I do remember what he looked like and the minute he appeared I jumped down from the roof landing in front of him.
"Sir, you have caused way too much trouble giving me no choice but to terminate your life ending your chances of attracting more unwanted attention."
He laughed. "The clowns sent a little girl to come and kill me?" He said sarcastically.
I took the mask off allowing him to see who I was.
"Hold on? Taiga? What happened to your hair."
"It's called change."
"And I'm guessing joining the clowns is a part of 'change' too then right?"
I activated my kagune and ripped of the cape.
"No. The aogiri was a part of change. This is just fun. Don't take it personal."
"This isn't you. What happened."
"Remember how Rize spoke of someone called Yamori but everyone calls him Jason because he was tortured?"
"Yeah?"
"I was tortured exactly the same way. Now I'm used as a killing machine."
"And you don't mind being used?"
"Course not."
I laughed at him but he deflected my attack.
"Taiga come on. Let me go for old times sake."
"You were a snake then and you're a snake now." I grabbed his arm and pulled him close. I stabbed him and smiled. "Like I said, don't take it personal."
He jabbed something into my arm and I began laughing. "You really think resorting to this will help you?" I ripped the needle out of my arm and threw it to the side. He moved away from me, stopping my close range attacks, so I began to shoot my fire crystals at him. Which did hurt him so he sat wounded in the ground.
"Are you really going to kill me?" He asked.
"Yeah. There a certain way you want to die?"
"Painless"
"Fair enough. Decapitation ok?"
He nodded sadly and with one swift chop, his head was off. I Licked the blade and smiled. "If it's any constellation your friend tastes really good." I shouted. I looked up and a girl stood there in shock.
She jumped down and sat next to what I could presume was her now headless boyfriend.
"How dare you!" she shouted.
"How dare I? How dare he. He has the audacity to go against the clowns? He had it coming after his third warning."
"Not off someone he trusted!"
"So you would have preferred some random ghoul to have killed him?"
"Yes!"
"You're weird and I'm tired so I'm off." I said walking away. Just as I did she tried to attack me with her kagune.
And by tried I mean stabbed me a couple of times. I looked down and laughed.
"Seriously?" I said as I started healing.
"Taiga! You had a mission to kill the boy not the girl now move!" Someone shouted. I looked up and it was Raiden. I sighed and grabbed my mask and cape.
"Fine!" I shouted. I jumped up to him and we both ran off.