Chapter 12

Aasha's Pov

"Aasha! Are you going somewhere?" Neha asked me.

"Yes Neha. Actually i want some books. So i am going to the bookstore" i said while eating my pasta.

"Why? If you need somebooks, just give me the books list that you want to buy. I will buy you all the books.You don't need to go" Neha said.

"No Neha. However i will be alone here. So its not a problem and don't treat me like a child" i said. She was about to say something but my phone started to ring. I picked up the call and said 'Hello?'

"We are calling from the Main branch of Malhotra industries. Are you Ms. Aashas sharma?" a man asked in his business tone.

"Ah..Yeah. I am Aasha sharma" i said with a wide eyes.

"Did you attend the interview in our office mam?" he asked.

"Yes. I attended the interview yesterday" i said. Now my heart is beating rapidly.

"Congratulations mam. You are selected and you can join tomorrow. Your office time will be 9.00 am to 8.00 pm, mam. You will know other details tomorrow in the office" he said this all in one breath. It took a few minutes for me to process the information.

"Hello mam? Are you there?" he asked.

"Yeah. Thankyou" i said and he ended the call. I was standing near the dinning table in a shock. I really can't believe this. I really got a job in this big company. Am i dreaming? Suddenly Neha called me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Aasha what happened? Is everything okay?w
 Why you look so pale and shock?" She asked me with a concern.

"Neha, please pinch me" i said.

"What? Are you mad?" she asked.

"Pinch me Neha" i said again. She pinched me on my arm with a confused look.

"Aaahh… its paining. s
So its real, Neha" i said with a bright smile on my face.

"You stupid. What is real?" she asked me.

"Neha, you know what. I got selected in that interview" i yelled and hugged her tightly.

"Wow. Its a great news, Aasha. I am so happy" she also yelled and hugged me tightly.

"They asked me to join tomorrow" i said excitedly.

"Okay. Atleast now tell me the company's name" she asked me.

"The Company's name is Malhotra Industries.Yeah the number one company in India and also in foreign countries" i said with a huge smile plastered on my face.

"What? What did you say?" Neha asked in shock.

"Yes.I got a job in the main branch of Malhotra Industries Neha" i said.

"Ohh" Neha said absent mindedly.

"What happened Neha?" i asked her with a frown.

"No..noo. I was just shock of your revealation. And congratulations Aasha. I am proud of you" Neha said and hugged me.

"Okay Aasha. I am getting late see you bye" she said.

"Okay bye, Neha and Safe drive" i said to her and she left the house.

Finally i got a job. I sighed. Actually i didn't expect that they will select me. Now i can pay my rent to Neha. I know she will not get full rent but i can spend some money on groceries and other things. Thankyou god for showing your grace on me.