Chapter 3

Aasha's pov

"Aasha, this is what you are thinking about me? I thought you consider me as your bestfriend. But you proved me wrong" Neha said while tears welled up in her eyes. 

"No Neha. Of course you are my bestfriend. We are bestfriends for 2 years. Neha" i said holding her hands.

"That is what i am asking you, Aasha. We are best friends for 2 years. You were there for me when i was in depression. I am here in front of you just because of you.You supported me in my worst time. But how can you ask for a permission to stay with me Aasha? And also you are saying that you will pay a rent. Why yaar?" she asked with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"No Neha. I know you will allow me to stay with you. But this apartment was brought by your parents. Then how can i stay here for free? I will feel guilty, if i stay here for free" i said while rubbing her tears.

"Guilty? Really Aasha? You will feel guilty, if you stay with your Bestfriend's apartment? Really?" she said in a sarcastic tone.

"Neha, please understand me. If you don't allow me to pay the rent then okay. I will leave and sleep in the street" I said with a pouting face.

"You know how to blackmail me, right? Okay you Won. But i will get the rent only in name sake.You will only pay quarter rent and no more arguments. Thats Final!" she said with a her strict tone.

I know If she said something in a strict tone, then there is no further arguments. Its not the first time i am staying here. The situation was different before. But now i have no place to go. 

"Okay! I agree madam" I said with a sigh.

"Heyyy! my bestie is going to stay with me. Not anymore i am going to feel alone or boring. Thankyou Aasha" she yelled while hugging me tightly and i hugged her back. Then we returned to our bed room after wishing Good Night to each other.

Beep Beep Beep

I opened my eyes to turn off my phone. Its 6 in the morning. I only slept for 3 hours. But i felt good. 
Then i went to bathroom and took a quick shower and i wore a Pink kurta with white leggings. When i entered the living room, its already empty.

I thought that Neha will be getting ready for her office. So i just wanted to help her in the breakfast. But where is she? She is not even in her room. Suddenly the main door opened and Neha entered in her jogging dress.

"Neha, where were you?" i asked in confusion. 

"Ofcourse jogging. Why? What happened, Aasha?" she asked me with a frown.  

"Nothing. I just thought that you will be getting ready for your office. Because its already 7.15Am" I said checking the time on my phone.

"No!I am not going to office today yaar" Neha said while drinking water.

"Why Neha?" I asked her with a frown.

"Because i thought of hanging out with my bestie" she said with a wide grin.

"No Neha! You don't have to take leave bacause of me" i said with a concerned look.

"Stop it, Aasha. I already missed you so much in this one month. Today i am going to enjoy with my bestfriend and I already planned everything. So don't worry! After our breakfast we are going to hang out to the every spot of Mumbai where we hang out during our college time" Neha explained her plan excitedly.

"Stop yaar! First take a breath" i said while smiling. She took deep breath and smiled at me.

"Please! Say okay for my plan Aasha" Neha said with her puppy eyes.

"Okay!" i said with a sigh and Neha hugged me while saying 'Thankyou yaar'. 

"I will get ready and make a breakfast until then wait for me" saying this she entered into her room. I smiled and entered into the kitchen. I am not an expert in cooking like Neha. But yeah atleast i can make a decent sandwich and hot coffee.

Neha's Pov

When i entered the kitchen to prepare a breakfast i was shocked to see Aasha already preparing the breakfast. 

"What yaar? Why are you making breakfast? I already told you na that i will make it" i said.

"It doesn't a matter, Neha. See i made a decent sandwich and hot coffee. Come taste it and say How is it?" she said while passing me the hot coffee and sandwich.

Aasha was a topper in University. But Zero in kitchen. She never entered into kitchen. Even if she cook something, no matter what the dish's name is. It will only look black. Yes! because she will burnt the dish whatever she cooks. But today the sandwich she made looks good. I hope it will taste good too. I hesitantly picked up the sandwich and took a bite of it.

"Mmm Yummy" i said with a wide eyes.

"Aasha, how did you made it. I..i mean this sandwich is very tasty" i said with a sheepish smile.

"I know. I am not an expert in cooking like you but i learned it in youtube" she said with a pout.

"Sorry yaar. Actually its really a big surprise for me. Because you made this sandwich without burning it" i said while controlling my laugh.

"Not so funny. One day i will cook better than you.You will see it" she said with a pouting face.

i laughed at her and we both finished our breakfast and Aasha's coffee also tasts good. Then we both came out of my apartment and i locked it. No matter what happened in Aasha's life. I am going to make her happy and forget her worries. In order to make her happy, i will try everything. Aasha then tapped my shoulder.

"Where you lost? I am calling you twice" she asked me with a frown. 

"Nothing. I just zoned out" i said while driving my car.

"Where we are going?" she asked looking at me.

"First we are going for shopping, then movie, lunch and your favourite place" i said with a smile.

"Oh! Really you made a big plan Neha" she said with her wide eyes.

"Ofcourse!" i said with a smile. 

"But whats the favourite place?" she asked with a confusion.

"Thats surprise" i said with a grin. She sighed at me and gave her beautiful smile.

We went to the mall. Aasha is not a type of girl who wears short dresses. She always prefers salwars, Kurtas and leggings. She rarely wears jeans. She is a traditional girl. Even during night she wears her micky mouse pajamas. I always laughs at her for wearing pajamas. But she is very beautiful and kind hearted girl. 
But i am quite opposite to her. I always prefers shorts, jeans, tops, knee length dresses. I never like to wear salwars. Actually many times we both wonder how we became this close friends with this opposite qualities.

I selected dresses for Aasha. Of course salwars which she always likes to wear. Aasha refused me to pay for her dresses. But I am also stubborn, right? I selected dresses for her which is preferable to wear during office. Because soon she will get a job. I also selected some bright, heavy dresses for her. Because if she gets a job, she also have to attend parties.

"Please Neha! I don't want this grand dressess" she pleaded.

"Stop it Aasha" i said not looking her side while purchasing another dress. She sighed but said nothing.

"Neha look there is a pink colour salwar" she said excitedly.

"Seriously Aasha? How many pink dresses yaar? Your cupboard is already full of pink dresses. I know that is your favourite colour. But you can't always wear pink salwars for Office.Then everyone will not call you by your name.They will call you PINKY PINKY" i said with a chuckle.

"Mmpp" Aasha turned her face with a pout.

"She is really a pinky girl" 
I mumbled. Then Aasha selected some dresses for me too.