Chapter 20

Dev Malhotra's Pov

    Actually i couldn't able to focus on my work because of my Aasha's face keep coming infront of me. So i decided to see what my angel is doing. Is she is comfortable in her new cabin or not? So i closed the file in my hand and left my cabin to visit my Aasha. When i reached her cabin, She was shocked to see me there. But however she got up from her seat.

When i asked about her new cabin, She said that she liked the cabin. And i asked her how she is going to decorate the cabin. But i know very well about my Aasha. When she first time came to my cabin, she lost herself by admiring the indoor plants in my cabin. So i had a slight idea that she will definitely use some indoor plants in her cabin. As expected she said the same. 

I took a few steps closer towards her while she took a step back. But she lost when her back hit the desk. Using it as a chance i caged her by placing my hands either side of her on the desk. She fisted her stole because of her nervousness. Her scent filled my nostrils. She always smells like freshly bloomed rose. Her scent calmed my nerves.

"You smells like fresh rose" i said while snaking my arm around around small waist crushing her body against mine. She gasped at my sudden move. I tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear while slightly touching her earlobe. She shivered when i touched her earlobe. I can even feel her drumming heartbeat like mine.

I think that sudden shivering made her regain her consciousness. So she tried to create some distance between our body by placing her both soft hands on my chest. My muscles calmed under her soft hands. She looked up at me with her doe like eyes when she found my heart beating rapidly like her's.  Then she removed her hands like she felt a electric shock. I sighed at her and tightened my hold on her waist. 

"Sir, leave me" she said in a shaky voice with her eyes closed. She fisted her stole tightly without her knowledge. I am very sure her soft palms would become red, the way she is fisting her stole. 

"Is this your habit? Fisting your stole whenever you're nervous?" I asked her softly, kissing her earlobe gently. I can feel her shaky breath. She is closing her eyes tightly, disappointing me. I want to drown in her black stone like orbs. I want to find what pain she is hiding behind her black orbs. 

"Open your eyes Aasha" i pleaded her in my soft tone. This is the first time i am calling her by her name. What a beautiful name! I can chant her name day and night. I really wonder how i became like this. I met her only four days before. But now i can't even work properly without thinking about her.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked into my eyes. Her black stone orbs collided with my brown ones. Her apple like pink cheeks are tempting me to have a taste of it. Only i know how i am controlling myself. 

"Aasha! Your're so adorable when you are blushing" i said stroking her cheeks with the back of my hand slowly, feeling her soft warm cheeks. She is really very sensible to my touches. She is shivering under my every touch. If i don't stop now, then she will faint in my arms for sure. I just don't want to scare her. I just want her to be comfortable with my proximity. I want her to get habituated of my touches. 

Only i know how i want to take care of her and how i want to protect her from every problems. I pressed my lips on her forehead a few seconds longer. She was shocked when i kissed her on her forehead. 

"You are mine" i said to her huskily. Her eyes went wide in shock when she heard my words. 

"I am your's and you're mine" i said in my husky voice. She gulped, looking at me.

"We have a lunch meeting to attend, right? I will be waiting for you in my cabin" i said softly while unfoldind her fisting palm which is fisting her stole with my free hand. She nodded at me. Then i left her waist and came to my cabin.