Chapter 98 (Part 2)

Hello my dear readers!

Thankyou for patiently waiting for me. And here is the update. Enjoy reading...............

Aasha's Pov

"I hope you slept well. Because this night is going to be a long night. You won't be able to sleep. Because i won't let you sleep" he said towering over me making my heart pound loudly against my chest. My breathing quickened hearing his words which felt more like a promise. I bite my lips feeling nervous and scared looking at his dark gaze which is filled with love and desire. He slowly slowly inched towards my face while his gaze fixed on my lips. I closed my eyes when he pressed his lips against mine. 

He kissed me gently and passionately that my whole body trembled. I wrapped my hands around his neck. He moved away from my lips and looked at me into my eyes. We both are panting. I averted my gaze from him feeling shy. He pushed my hair strands from my forehead gently and kissed there. I looked at him when he cupped my face.

"You like it here or you want to go to our bedroom?" he asked me tracing my cheek gently with his knuckles.

"Be… Bedroom" i said biting my lips.

"Your wish is my command, my queen" he said kissing my both cheeks making me blush. Without wasting any seconds he scooped me in his arms and started walking towards the mansion. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly. His gaze never left mine. I buried my face in his warm chest to hide my blushing face.

My heart is beating rapidly. I…i am scared and nervous. I know what will happen once we enter into our bedroom. It's not like i am not ready for it. But i am feeling self conscious. I gulped when Dev walked inside the master bedroom. At first i thought that why the room is dark. But when i got adjusted to the darkness I gasped. The whole room is decorated with rose petals and few candle lights. But what mesmerized me was the whole room is bathed in the moon light which is coming from the ceiling to floor door. I really don't know how to describe the beauty of this room in words. I looked at Dev with my wide eyes. He is already looking at me with a smile.

(Imagine the decoration like this but with the moon light)

"How is the surprise?" He asked me with a smile while putting me down. I looked around the room in awe. I stood near the ceiling to floor glass door where the moon light is coming. The twinkling stars and the beautiful bright moon is clearly visible. I felt like I am in a fantasy movie.

"When did you….how did you" i stuttered looking at him. He came closer to me and hugged me from behind.

"I did this all when you were sleeping peacefully" he said huskily kissing my neck.

"Its…its so enchanting, Dev" i said with a smile looking at him.

Now i got it why he made me sleep in another room…