Chapter 25

Aasha's Pov

      "Were you eating Chocolate?" he asked, looking intently into my eyes. My eyes went wide. How did he find out that i am eating a chocolate? I gulped at him.

"No sir" i said. He didn't said anything. Only looking at me with a small smile. I yelped when he placed his thump on my lower lips and rubbed it slowly. My breath hitched in my throat. Then he showed his thump infront of me.

Oops! There is chocolate on his thump. The chocolate must have smuged on my lips. Thats how he find out? I scolded myself metally for being a stupid. I gave him a nervous laugh. But my eyes went wide when he sucked his thump which had the chocolate on it without breaking the eye contact with me. I shuddered under his intense gaze. 

Then he started to laugh shaking his head. He looks so handsome when he smiles. This is the first time i am seeing him laugh. A small smile also broke on my lips too. Suddenly he wound his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest. Heat rose to my cheeks because of the close proximity.

"You're acting like a kid who caught red handed by her mom for eating chocolates, Aasha. And you were looking so cute when you were tring to hide that chocolate behind your back. And you look even more adorable when you were lying to me" he said while tucking a stray strand of hair behaind my ear. I didn't look at him. I am already embarrassed myself infront of my boss. 

"Pick your things. I will drop you to your place. Inform your friend that there is no need to come here to pick you up" he said. 

"I..i have so..some files to proof read, sir" i stuttered looking at the floor.

"Its okay. Pick the files with you then. Finish the work from your home" he said while lifting my face with his index finger. 

"Oo.. okay sir" i said then he left the cabin. I sighed. No one ever had that effect on me. But he is effecting me so much. I went to the washroom and washed my chocolate smuged hands. Then I collected the files and my bag. I already messaged Neha half an hour before that i will be late so i will come by myself. So i didn't messaged her. When i opened my phone there is a message from Riya that she and Rocky are leaving and she sent an emoji with Bye. I smiled at the message. I also sent her a Bye message while leaving my cabin.

Mr. Malhotra was already waiting for me outside his cabin with a phone in his hand with a cold expression on his face. When he saw me, his eyes softened and smiled at me. I returned his smile. Then we both went outside the building. He got his car key from his bodygaurd.  
When i was about to open the car door, he stopped me. I looked at him with a frown. He opened the car door for me.

"You don't need to, sir" i said hesitantly, looking here and there. 

"Its okay, Aasha" he said giving me his handsome smile. I muttered a 'Thank you' in a small voice. Then i told him the address. The ride was a silence one. But soon he stopped the car infront of a restaurant. I looked at him in a confusion.

"Sir?" i asked him. 

"I am hungry. Lets have a dinner?" he asked me. Not knowing what to say i just nodded at him. I removed my seat belt and tried to open the door. But it was locked. Soon Mr. Malhotra came to my side and opened the door for me. He stretched his hand infront of me. I got really confused because of his behavior.

He is behaving like a boyfriend. But he is my boss. What if others saw him opening the car door for me? He has a reputation. I must have to talk to him. With a determination i took his warm hand in my cold one and went inside the restaurant. Soon a waiter arrived.