Chapter 55

Aasha's Pov

Me and Ramesh entered into the meeting hall. Then i found Mr. Malhotra. Soon i sat beside him. Ramesh sat beside me. Mr. Malhotra looked at me with a smile. I too smiled at him then started ro arrange my laptop. Ramesh helped me. Soon the meeting started. But i felt someone's intense gaze on me. 

Then only i noticed a man may be in his thirties, looking at me with his creepy eyes. I too looked at him. He even didn't blink once but only looking at me. I don't know why i felt very uncomfortable under his gaze. He has that negative auro arround him. I averted my gaze. Then i felt someone's hand squeezing my palm. I looked at the person beside me, Mr. Malhotra. He smiled at me. Then he leaned a liitle bit closer to me. 

"Don't look at that bastard. I am here. Just be relax" he said while squeezing my palm. I nodded at him. I felt much better after hearing his words. Then its time for that person who is sitting opposite to Mr. Malhotra to present their presentation. Then only i came to know that he is the CEO of Kashyap industries, Mr. Atharv Kashyap. His PA did the presentation. I was shocked when the projector showed our previous project presentation. Its exactly our project presentation. So they are the one who stole our previous project. I never thought that this reputed company can do such a cheap deed to win this deal. Everyone praised their presentation. Mr. Kashyap smirked at Mr. Malhotra. I looked at Mr. Malhotra. He nodded at me. Then came our turn. I took a deep breath. 

"You can do it. All the best" Mr. Malhotra said with his soft voice. His words gave me confidence. Then i took my lapotap and stood infront of everyone. I started to do the presentation. While i was explaining the presentation, i looked at Mr. Malhotra. He smiled at me reassuringly, indicating that i am doing good. Finally i finished the presentation. I whole meeting hall was pin-drop silent. Then everyone one clapped their hands and praised our project presentation. I thanked everyone and went to my seat. Mr. Malhotra looked at me with prideful smile. 

"You did a good job, Aashu" he said.

"Thankyou, sir" i said while tucking a stray strand of hair behind my ear. Soon it is a time to know who won the deal. My heart was beating rapidly to know the result. 

"Everyone's presentations was good. But only one presentation impressed us. Malhotra industries won the deal and everyone thankyou for participating in this meeting" the host said. I smiled at Mr. Malhotra. He too smiled at me. Mr. Kashyap glared at Mr. Malhotra. Then smirked at me and left the meeting hall. Mr. Malhotra went to sign the papers. When we left the building, its almost 5 pm. Ramesh sat on the passenger seat beside Daniel. Me and Mr. Malhotra sat on the back seat. Then Daniel started the car. 

"Aasha, you did the presentation very well. No one can say that you're a newbie. Do you know when i first did a presentation, i was very nervous and did a lot of mistakes. But you're really full of confidence while explaining our project that too clearly" Ramesh praised me. 

"Thankyou, Ramesh. Actually i was very nervous when i stood in front everyone. But… i didn't showed it on my face. And i remembered Mr. Malhotra's encouraging words. That helped me a lot" i said with a smile. 

"Go to our office" Mr. Malhotra said to Daniel. Soon the car came to a halt. We all entered inside the office building. Ms. Josh also there with Mr. Mehra. Everyone surrounded us once they saw us coming.

"How did the meeting went, Aasha?" Riya asked me. I looked at Mr. Malhotra for his permission. He smiled at me and nodded at me to break the happy news to everyone.

"We won the deal" i said with a bright smile. 

"Woah!!!" everyone congratulated each other and hugged me. Ms. Josh and Mr. Mehra congratulated Mr. Malhotra. Then Mr. Mehra also congratulated me. 

"You all can leave and take rest. Lets go to my cabin, Aashu" Mr. Malhotra said. 

"Nishma, you also come to my cabin" he said. My friends left after saying bye to me. Then we all three entered in his cabin. 

"What is the matter, Dev?" Ms. Josh asked with a frown. But soon the cabin door opened revealing Mr
Mehra and Mr. Mahotra's body gaurds with Tej. I gasped looking at his appearance. He is not in a good state. His face is full of bruises, his shirt is torn, his condition is very worst. Mr. Malhotra's that two body gaurds supporting Tej by gripping his shoulder. I looked at Mr. Malhotra frightened. His face is devoid of emotions. His eyes is filled with rage. Then his body gaurds threw Tej on the floor. He kneeled in front of us. 

"Now tell me why you stole the pen drive from Aasha's cabin and how did you got the key for her cabin?" he asked Tej while crossing his arms against his chest. 

"I did that for money. I was in need of money for my mother's operation. My mother met with an accident. The doctor's said she need to be operate as soon as possible. But i didn't had that luch money. Atharv Kashyap's PA gave me money and asked me to steal the pen drive from Aasha. Two days before when i went inside her cabin to give some files, i saw the cabin key on her desk. So i took a trace of the key without her knowledge. Then i went inside her cabin using that duplicate key yesterday to steal the pen drive. After taking the pen drive, i went to the control room and erased the footage of this floor. Then i gave that pen drive to Mr. Kashyap's men" he said.

"You think my company's security is poor, ha. You thought that everyone will blame Aasha for losing the pen drive and no one will suspect you. So you can continue working here even after betraying me where Aasha will be fired without doing any wrong" Mr. Malhotra asked him with a humorless chuckle. 

"You are fired and no companies will hire you. This is what you will pay for trying to harm my Aasha" Mr. Malhotra said with his calm threatening voice. 

"I am sorry, sir. I am really sorry. Aasha, please i am sorry. I did that because of my Mother's health condition. I was not in my right mind. please save me" he pleaded me. 

"No one can save you. Take him away" Mr. Malhotra voice echoed in the cabin. They took him away.