Chapter 36

Aasha's Pov

He kissed me on my forehead, cheeks, eyes and on the tip of my nose. Then he moved to his seat and started to drive. He stretched a water bottle to me. I finished the full bottle. Soon the car came to the halt. I looked outside the window. Its a park which i often visit. I looked at him. He just smiled at me. Then he opened the car door for me before i could open the door. I thanked him. 

"Why we're here, sir?" i asked him confused. 

"I thought of bringing you here and also i want to spend some time with you. Thats why i took you here" he said, wearing his shades. He looks very hot with his shades. His skin is glowing under the evening sunlight. I gulped looking at him and turned away from him.

He held my hand in his gently and started to move forward. We both started to walk inside the park and sat on the park bench under the shadow of the tree. I looked around. Small kids playing with their friends, some kids standing there shyly seeing other children playing, some parents playing with thier children, some couples talking and spending their romantic time. The gentle cool breeze, the bright flowers and the greenish garden is calming my mind. Actually i hadn't visit this park after joining in my job. So i am really happy visiting this park today. 

"You like this place?" Mr. Malhotra asked me with a smile, squeezing my hand.

"Yes i like this place, sir. Actually i regularly visits this park" i said with a smile. He nodded at me with a smile. Soon my gaze fell on a family. That parents pushing the swing for their little girl. The girl is smiling heartily. She is yelling 'daddy fast more fast'. Her father chuckled at her but didn't pushed her swing fast. May be he was afraid it will cause her to fall. Her mom is smiling looking at her husband and her child while sitting on the grass floor. But unexpectedly the girl fell on the ground from the swing.

Thankgod her father didn't pushed her swing fast. Thats why that little girl didn't get injuried badly yet her knee is bleeding slightly. Soon her mother and father ran fast to their child worriedly. That little girl got scared and started to cry. Her mother hugged her tightly saying soothing words whereas her father started to tickling her. 

"They are cute family, aren't they?" Mr. Malhotra asked me. I nodded at him with a smile. 

"Do you know? My mom and dad used to take me to some park on weekends. But i will always get hurt while playing in the park. So my mom always bring first-aid kit with her. Whenever i get hurt, she will treat my wound. Sometimes i even play with her by pretending to get hurt. She will chase me after finding out that i am pretending" he said with a chuckle. I also chuckled at him, shaking my head. 

"You must be a naughty boy in your early age, sir" i said, looking at him.

"Yeah! I was a very naughty boy. Have you ever visited park with your family members? " he asked me with a thoughtful look. My body stiffened hearing his words. I recalled all my past memories. I have never visited any park with my family. No…actually they never took me with them to the park. But i can't tell Mr. Malhotra this. 

"Actually in my house, there was a huge garden. So i always used to play in that garden. And i was a matured girl. So whenever i get hurt while playing on the swing, i always wash my wound and do first-aid by myself. Because i didn't like to make worry my family members" i said with a smile and turned away. A lone tear slide from my eyes. 

The irony is, i was not a mature girl. But there was no one for me to treat my wound. Its not like i never visited any park. But they only take my brother and my cousins with them. Whenever i saw children playing with their parents, i also wanted to play with my father, wanted my father to push the swing for me, buying ice cream for me. But that always remain only as my dream. I wiped my tears and turned to look at Mr. Malhotra. He is looking at the floor with a frown on his face. 

"Sir?" i called him. He looked at me then gave his handsome smile. 

"Do you want to have some ice cream?" he asked me, kissing my knuckles. Heat rose to my cheeks when he did that. 

"My Aasha! Stop blushing otherwise i will bite your cheeks, thinking it as an apple" he said making me go red with his words. 

"Now tell me which flavor you would like to have?" he asked me while tucking a stray strand of hair behind my ear. 

"Butterscotch" i said looking down at my lap. 

"Okay then" saying this he dragged me with him to the ice cream shop and brought two ice cream one chocolate and another one butterscotch. He gave me the ice cream. We both sat on the meadow, enjoying our ice cream. The family with that little girl whom we saw before also sat beside us with ice cream in their hands. They smiled at me. I also smiled at them gently. That little girl eating her ice cream smudging all over her face and nose. Her mother cleaned her face with a hanky. 

"Aasha" Mr. Malhotra called me. I looked at him while licking my ice cream. 

"I don't like this flavor. Its very chocolaty. I think i should try Butterscotch flavor" he said, finishing his ice cream before me where i even didn't finish my half. 

"Oh! Let me buy you a one, sir" I said while taking my purse to buy him an ice cream. But he grabbed my hand in which i am holding my ice cream. I looked at him confused. He smirked at me and  snatched my ice cream from my hand and started to eat like he is eating his own. I looked at him dumbfoundly. 

"Its really tasty, Aasha" he said with a smirk on his face. I blushed looking down my lap. I can feel my thumping heart beat. 

"Mumma mumma see that uncle is eating that aunty's ice cream. Daddy also always eat your ice cream like this only, naa?" that little girl said in her cute voice while jumping up and down, clapping her hands. Her parents chuckled hearing her words. I closed my eyes with my palm, feeling embarrassed. Mr. Malhotra also chuckled at her comment. I looked at him with a pout. 

"Why you did that, sir? I would have brought you another ice cream, na?  Now see everyone is laughing at us" i said.

"I only wanted to try your ice cream" he shrugged. I gasped at him. 

"Daddy, Are they also like you and mumma, Hus… Hus.. baand and wifey?" that little girl stuttered. 

"Yes baby girl. We are also like your daddy and mummy" Mr. Malhotra said, patting that girl's cheek. 

"Ohh! Then why you are not calling that anunty as 'wifyy' like how my daddy calls my mumma?" she asked him. He looked at me with a smile. 

"Yes i always call her wifyy. But she don't like that" he said with a pout. My eyes went wide when he said that. She is small girl. But he is a grown man. How can he speak like that with that little girl? I huffed in shame. Her parents must be thinking that we are Husband and wife. All thanks to Mr. Malhotra.