Chapter 71

Aasha's Pov

"Hi Aasha" Ramesh greeted me with a bright smile on his face. 

"Hi Ramesh" i too greeted him with a smile. 

"Aasha, really thank you for saving my life. Actually thank you is a small word" he said with a gentle smile. 

"Don't thank me, Ramesh. It all happened because of god's grace" i said with a smile. 

"No. You're saying like you did nothing big. But its really big. You know my family members all frightened to the core. They thought that i am dead. I would have dead by now if it were not for you. I owe you my life, Aasha" he said.

"Please, don't say this big words" i said.

"Don't make her feel uncomfortable with your words, Ramesh" Mr. Malhotra said with a smile. He nodded at us with a smile and left to check the party arrangements.

"Wow! You look like a match made in heaven" Mr. Mehra said with a bright smile making me go red. 

"Of course you're right. We are match made in heaven" Dev said looking into my eyes. I looked down blushing.

"Aasha from now onwards i am your brother and you're my little sister. You can share anything with me. If this stupid made you cry then you can tell me. I will give him a good beating for making my sister shed tears" he said stroking my hair. My eyes teared up hearing his words. 

"Sure,  Mr. Mehra" i said with a bright smile. 

"No Mr. Mehra. Call me Bhai" he said with a gentle smile. 

"Sameer bhai" i said while controlling my emotions.

"Yes thats my sister" he said patting my head. 

"Hey you be careful. Don't ever make my sister cry or you have to face my wrath" he said to Dev. 

"Of course i won't let her shed any tears" he said looking at me with a smile. Then Dev's family members spotted us and came towards us. 

"Aasha beta, you look so pretty" chachi said caressing my cheeks.

"Thankyou Chachi. You too look so beautiful" i said with a smile.

"Of course my wife is always so beautiful" Chachu said. Chachi slapped him on his arms with her red cheeks. I chuckled at them. Then we talked with them for few minutes and i saw Dev's dad coming towards me. 

"How are you beta?" he asked me with a gentle smile. 

" I am fine, Papa" i said with a smile. His face brightened when i called him as Papa. He placed his hand on my head and smiled at me. Then he looked at Dev. 

"We have to meet some businessmen. Come Dev" Papa said. 

"Okay. Aashu, stay with our family and your friends. Don't go anywhere, okay?" he asked me softly. I nodded at him and he left with Papa. 

"Dev really cares for you. He is totally different when he is with you" Aunty, varun's mom said taking my hand in hers. I smiled at her shyly.

"Do you know he never paid attention to any other girls. Its the first time he is talking with a girl with full love and adoration in his eyes. He is really very soft towards you" Chachi said. Hearing her words made me feel so happy and shy at the same time.

"You're the first girl in his life after his mom, beta" Chachu said. I smiled at him. 

"And our Dev is very lucky to have you in his life" Aunty said with a soft smile. I shook my head. 

My Gifted Love (✓)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara