chapter 15

Aasha's Pov

Its already lunch time. Everything seems to be normal. I thought Mr.Dev Malhotra or Mr. Sameer Mehra will call me and throw my termination letter on my face. But nothing has happened yet. Suddenly Riya's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Hey Aasha! Are you still thinking about the cafeteria incident?" Riya asked me with a concerned face.

"Yes Riya. I don't know when he will call me. A Mere thought of him, throwing my termination letter on my face is making me shiver" I said with fear evident on my face.

"Aasha, don't think too much. He is not a normal person. He is the CEO of Malhotra industries. He has other important jobs than just firing you. If he wanted to fire you, he would have the moment you poured your coffee on him. But he didn't. So please don't be upset" Rocky said while patting my shoulder.

"Yes he is right, Aasha. I agree with him" Riya said.

Yeah Rocky is right. He must have forgot the cafeteria incident. And he meets a lot of people. So there is a lot of chances for him to forget my face too. I let a relieved sigh.

"Yeah guys. You both are right. Then lets go for the lunch" i said with a bright smile.

"Thank god finally you smiled. You look so beautiful when you smile you know" Riya hugged me. I also hugged her.

"Girls then lets go to the nearby restaurant for lunch. Aasha had already experienced a lot in our office cafeteria" Rocky said with a chuckle.

"You stupid. Close your mouth. If not" Riya said while staring at me. 
"If not what?" Rocky asked her with a smirk on his face.

"If not then i will pour my hot coffee on you like Aasha poured her coffee on our CEO" Riya said while controling her chuckle.

"Rocky and Riya stop making fun of me" i said with a pout. They both burst into laughter while clutching their stomach.

"I think you guys are very busy. So i will go first" saying this i picked my bag and started to walk towards the elavator.

"Aasha stop. We are also coming" they both yelled. I didn't waited for them. Then i entered the elavator and they both also came inside and stand by my side. Rocky pressed the ground floor button.

"So finally you both have finished your laughing work" i said while glaring at both of them. They both smiled at me.

"Sorry Aasha" they both said in unison with their puppy eyes. Rocky gave a toothy grin which made me smile automatically. We all started to laugh again. After our cute little fight, we three went to the nearby restaurant.

Its a small restaurant but not that much crowded one. This place was decorated with a lot of indoor plants. I always like plants. So instantly i started to like this place.