Chapter 95

Hello guys! Thank you for your patience. Hope you all like this update. Enjoy reading......

Aasha's Pov

"Dev, please come and have lunch while it's hot" I asked him for the hundreth time. 

"I said I am busy and I will eat later. Don't pester me" he said in his serious tone while typing something on his laptop. I sighed looking at him. Today he woke up earlier than before I could and came to office without even having his breakfast. I got worried that he will be hungry. So I cooked his favorite dishes and packed it. I came to his office to give him his lunch without even having anything from morning. Ma and chachi scolded me for not having breakfast and lunch. But I convinced them that i will have my lunch with Dev. But this man….. I have been asking him to have his lunch for nearly fifteen minutes. But he kept saying he is busy and will eat later. I looked at the lunch box and at him. He is seriously working on his laptop.

I sighed when I saw 2 empty cup black coffee on his desk. I smiled recalling our memories in this cabin. I served the food on the plate and stood up from the couch. I went near him with the plate in my hands. He acted like he is  engrossed in his work. He is doing this all just because he is angry on me. How can my husband be this stubborn, ha? He is still not out of his angry bird mood even after receiving my kiss in the reception. I thought his anger will reduce a little bit but no… There was not even a slightest change in his behavior. 

I placed a morsel of food near his lips hesitantly. He stopped typing on his laptop and turned his face away making my face fell. 

"Dev, I know you're mad at me. But don't show it on food. You said you're busy, right? You continue your work. I will feed you. Okay?" I asked him softly. 

"I am not hungry. You can leave now. Antony will drop you to our house" he said not turning his face to me. I gritted my teeth seeing him acting like a stubborn kid. 

Dev, today you have to eat this food. Until then I won't leave you. If you're stubborn then I am more stubborn than you! I went near him and bite his earlobe harshly. 

"Aashaaa!" he hissed turning towards me with a jerk. I took this as my chance and stuffed the morsel in his mouth forcefully. He was taken aback with my move. He glared at me rubbing his ear while chewing the food. I handed him a glass of water which he took hurriedly. 

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked me after gulping a glass of water. I felt guilty seeing his red earlobe.

"Why are you behaving like a child? When I say I am busy then that means you should not disturb me. Can't you even understand this simple matter?" He said through his gritted teeth and was about to get up from his seat. I panicked that he will not have his food so I hurriedly pushed him on his shoulder back on his chair with quiet some force which surprised him. He looked at me shocked. 

"What the he…." his voice died in his throat when I sat on his lap and stuffed another morsel in his mouth before he could show any reaction. He looked at me with his wide eyes clearly surprised by my move. I felt his body get tensed of my sudden move. I blushed looking down when I realised what i did. 

" I…. I.. won't disturb you if you finish this food" I said softy looking at him. He looked at me sharply making me gulp. 

Whaf if he push me down? He won't do that, would he?

"Sit properly. Don't fall" he said wrapping his arms around my waist securely, pulling me closer to him making me smile at his protectiveness towards me. He chewed the food slowly while looking at me with his intense gaze. I looked down shyly when he continue to stare at me. I fed him another morsel which he ate obediently.