Chapter 1

Aasha's Pov

   "Aasha! what a surprise yaar?" Neha asked me with a shocked look. But instead of answering her, i only gave her a forced smile. She then asked me to come in. 

I reluctantly stepped in her apartment. We both sat on the sofa in the living area. She gave me a glass of water. After finishing a full glass of water, i looked at her.

"When did you return to Mumbai, Aasha? Why didn't you inform me? You said you are going to your house which is in Ahmadabad" Neha shooted her all questions at me.

"Neha, i returned to Mumbai today only" i said, stopping her from asking further questions.

"What? But you went to Ahmadabad one month before, after completing your MBA, right? You said that you want to live with your family and will find a job for yourself there" she asked me with concern.

"Please, Neha. Don't ask anything. I don't want to talk about it" I said while controlling my tears.

"Aasha its okay yaar. If you don't want to talk, then don't. I won't force you. But tell me only one thing" she asked me in her serious tone. I looked at her with a confused face. 

"What you want to eat for dinner?" she asked with her wide grin.

"Whatever is ok for me" i said with a smile. Then she showed a room for me to stay. 

"Aasha! First get freshen up and i will prepare the dinner" saying this she left me alone in the room. 

When she left the room, i collapsed on the bed. Tears running down from my eyes. I thought that my tears are dried from my constant crying. But i was wrong. Not only in this matter but in many matters, i was wrong. 

Neha and i met each other when we both joined in Mumbai university for MBA. Since then we became close friends. After completing MBA, Neha got a job in a company one month before.

I also got a job in the same company. But i rejected it. Because after completing MBA, i wanted to stay with my family. But now i regret of my decision. Then i got up and went to the bathroom to take a hot shower. I turned on the shower. The hot water washes away all my body pain except the pain in my heart.
—————————————
        I know there is a lot of questions and confusions. But you all will get answers for your questions in the following chapters one by one. please be patient guys.