Chapter 61

Aasha's Pov

"Mr. Malhotra, please leave me" i said while trying to remove his hand on my arms. 

"Tell me whats stopping you from accepting your feelings for me. Tell me damn it" he asked while shaking me. 

"My fate" i yelled at him and pushed him away from me. He stumbled a few steps back from me. 

"There is no love written in my fate. Do you know one thing? I am the daughter of Abhishek Sharma, the chairman and CEO of 'Stylish' fashion industry" i said looking at him. His face held no shock. Its looks like he know about this before. But i continued. 

"My ma, she is the only soul who loved me the most in this world. For loving me, she had to pay the price. And the price is her life. After my ma, my grandpa. He loved me, he took care of me. He also pay the price for loving me. My fate didn't even spare him either. It took his life. My ma and my grandpa are the two people who loved me dearly. And they two embraced by death. Just because of me. Because of me they left this world.

My ma, she knew very well that she will not be alive but still she chose to give birth to me. And the irony is i came to know this all when i went to visit my family" i said while clutching my necklace tightly. 

Flashback

(When Aasha went Ahmadabad to visit her family after completing her MBA)

"Don't you dare step into my house. My family is happy after so many years. I won't let you to snatch my family's happiness away" my daadi ma (Grandma) , Ranjana sharma said with venomous dripping from her mouth. 

"Where can i go, daadi ma? Aren't i am also your family? And why will i snatch our family's happiness?" i asked her with tears rolling down my cheeks. 

"This is my family. Not you. No one wants you here. Just get out from my house" she said with her raging eyes. My heart clenched, seeing  hatred in her eyes for me. I turned to look at my father. He just stood beside my daadi ma with an emotionless face. 

"Papa (Dad) , am i not your daughter? You also want me to go away from this family?" i asked him in my trembling voice. He looked at me. His eyes softened.

"I will send you the address of the new apartment in Mumbai. You go and live there. You will get money on every month. I have already arranged a job for you in our Mumbai branch. You can stay there without any problem" he said.

"So you don't want me to live here with you, right?" i asked him. He turned his face away from me. 

"Why papa? Did i do any mistake? If yes, then please tell me what mistake i did? But please let me stay with you all" i said while clutching his hand. 

"Your mistake is coming into this world. You killed my Daughter-in-law. You killed my husband. You ruined this family's happiness. You only know that your mother died after giving birth to you, right? Your mother, Kavya knew from the start that she won't be alive if she give birth to you. 

At first we all were happy when we came to know that Kavya is pregnant with you. When Kavya and your papa went to the check up, the doctor said that there is some complications in the pregnancy and it will also dangerous for her life. We all begged your mother to do the abortion. But she determined to give birth to you. And your dada (Grand father) supported her decision.

Do you know how my son cried every night on my lap thinking that his wife is going to leave him one day, haa? You gained everyone's hatred when you were in your mother's womb. Kavya afraid that you will be suffer in this house after her death, seeing everyone's hatred for you. So with the help of your dada, she transferred her shares to you. So that everyone in this family will take care of you after she left this world. After giving birth to you, she asked your papa to promise her that he will fulfill his fatherly duty to you and take care of you well. Even when she was taking her last breath, she was only thinking about you. She named you as Aasha before leaving this world.