Chapter 24

Aasha's Pov

  "Guys believe me. There is nothing like you're thinking" i am repeating this lines for the hundredth time to Riya and Rocky. Its office lunch break time and i am convincing this both stupids that there is nothing going on between me and Mr. Malhotra.

"Mr. Dev Malhotra booked a table for us for this weekend, just because you felt upset for not having lunch with us yesterday.  Tell me, why would he do that?" Rocky asked me with a smirk on his face. 

"You're thinking too much, Rocky" i said while sipping my lunch.

"Leave it you fool. If there is anything, Aasha will share with us" Riya said while glaring at Rocky. I smiled at Riya happily. Rocky smirked at me. Then finally we all went to do our respective job. When i reached my cabin, i saw Mr. Mehra coming out of Mr. Malhotra's cabin. He smiled at me and left the place.

Dev Malhotra's Pov

"So…Neha is with you to help you pursuing Aasha i guess"  Sameer said after listening my every words. I explained everything to Sameer that happened from last night till my meeting with Neha today morning.

"Yes. Now tell me where is the information about Aasha i asked for" i asked him. He sighed looking at me. 

"Our detective Vikram gave some important information. Actually Its a shocking information" he said. 

"What is that information?" i asked him with a frown.

"Abishek sharma has two children, one, his first born Anay Sharma and his second daughter Aasha Sharma. His wife, Kavya Sharma, died after giving birth to Aasha. He never married again as he loves his wife dearly. And in the same period his father Rajendar Sharma, the founder of 'Stylish' industries died in an accident. Now only Abishek sharma's mother Ranjana Sharma is alive. His brother Shankar Sharma has two daughters Nithya Sharma and Naina sharma. Anay and Nithya both are elder to Aasha. Naina is the one younger among them.

But Aasha holds sixteen percent share of 'Stylish' fashion industry. And the shares are transferred to Aasha from her mother's will. Her mother, i mean Kavya Sharma's will states that no one has the rights to get the shares from Aasha. Only Aasha has the rights to transfer her shares to others that too when she turns 24" he said with a sigh. I pressed my temple processing all the information. 

"And…" Sameer trailed of.

"And what Sameer?" i asked him.

"You know she already turned 24 last year and Aasha transferred all her company shares to her father last month before she returns to Mumbai with the help of Mr. Deeraj takur, her maternal uncle who is a lawyer" he said. 

"I can't believe this Sameer. Why she did that? You think someone forced her to do this?" i asked him. 

"i don't think so Dev. She is the one who prepared the papers and signed it. She sends the papers to her father through her maternal uncle. All details are sent to your mail" he said looking at me. I sighed at him. 

"What about her childhood?" i asked him. 

"Aasha's brother and her cousins were sent to london for their futher studies. But Aasha was sent to a boarding school in Delhi. Looks like the Sharma family kept Aasha away from them. Even during her vacation time, she stayed in one of their guest houses in Ahmadabad. Only few times she visited the Sharma family. They never let her paticipated in any of their family celebrations. Then she completed her UG and MBA in Mumbai that too with her scholarship. This is the main reason why no one knows about her. 

"Yes. Even we didn't know that Abisheik Sharma has a daugter until we met Aasha at our office. She lived her life all alone without the love of her family. Why they did this to her? Isn't she also their family?  How can they do this to her?" i asked him closing my eyes. 

"i can tell only one think for sure, Dev. Aasha must have endured a lot of pain" he said with a sad expression on his face. 

"Yes. Don't worry. Now i am with her. Now its time for her to have a happy life. I will make sure to give her all happiness in the world" i said smiling at him. He also nodded at me with a smile.

"Anay Sharma is expected to be the next CEO and his cousin Nithya is the fashion designer in their company whereas Naina doing her MBA in London" he said with a sigh. 

"I want the details of the Stylish fashion industries' Major and minor shareholder's list and increase Vikram's pay. He really did a good job" i said to him. 

"Sure and I will ask Vikram to investicate about the further details" he said and left the cabin. I called Aasha through my intercome. I want to have a coffee made by her hand to reduce my headache and also want to see her face. 

Aasha's Pov

Mr. Malhotra asked me to bring him a coffee. I went to his cabin to give him his coffee. He looked at me intently and intake a tablet with the coffee. He looks quiet lost. 

What tablet is this? He is taking this tablets more. I peeked at the bottle of the tablets which he placed on his desk. Its a pain killer. Its not good for health to take this pills continuously. I sighed at him. Then he asked me to leave. Thankgod he didn't do anything. 

Soon lunch time arrived and i came out of my cabin. Shreya was having lunch alone in her place. She is a nice person also became my friend.

"Hey shreya! Come with me to the cafeteria. Have lunch with me and my friends" i said. 

"No. Its okay Aasha. You go" she said. Not caring about her words i dragged her with me. Riya and Rocky were already waiting for me. 

"Hey! Aasha" they both greeted me. 
Then i introduced Shreya to them. They also greeted her.  
We all enjoyed our lunch with Rocky's silly jokes. After finishing my lunch i bid bye to them and went to my cabin floor. When i entered my cabin,  i heard my intercom rang. I attended it.

"Bring me my coffee, Aasha" Mr. Malhotra ordered me. Ufffff… This man drinks too much coffee. I doubt he had his lunch. I knocked his cabin with his coffee in my hand. After hearing a 'come in' voice, i entered. He was furiously typing on his laptop. 

"Sir, your coffee" i placed his coffee on his desk. He nodded at me. Then again took that pain killer bottle from his drawer. He can't take this medicine too much. I don't even know he had his lunch or not.

"Sir, Did you had your lunch?" i asked him before he took his pills. He looked at me with a frown. 

"No. Why Aasha?" he asked me. 

"Then you can't take this pills, Sir. You're taking this pain killer for the third time that too without having your lunch. It may affect your health" i said hesitantly.

"I am taking this pills with my doctor's prescription. And also i am taking this pills even before you join in this office. I always take more than three pills in a day, Aasha. See still i am fine. So don't worry" saying this he took the pills with the coffee. I don't know what to say. I nodded at him and left the cabin. I don't know why i felt a little bit disappointed that he didn't listen to my words. Why i cared about him in the first place? I think i steped out of my limits, i sighed.

I was working in my cabin. My stomach growled. Its already 7.30 pm. I have few files to proof read. So i just took my Chocolate bar from my bag. I opened the wrapper and took a bite of my chocolate. Yummyyy… i was enjoying my chocolate while proofreading the files.  But soon Mr. Malhotra entered in my cabin. I hid my chocolate behind my back and got up from my seat. 

"Do you need anything, sir?" i asked him. He just looked at me blankly. Why he is looking at me like this? Is he find out that i am eating chocolate in office time. I was thinking to throw my chocolate into the dustbin. But Its really tasty. I was thinking what to do.

Mr. Malhotra started to walked towards me. I took a step back until my back hit the wall. He placed his both hands on the wall either side of my head. His breathing fanning against my face. I was looking here and there. In my nervousness i put a little pressure to the chocolate bar which is in my hand. I can feel the chocolate getting melt all over on my palms. Thats it. My tasty yummy chocolate died in my own hands. All because of this Mr. Malhotra. Can't he come a five minutes later?

"Were you eating Chocolate?" he asked looking intently into my eyes. My eyes went wide. How did he find out that i am eating a chocolate? I gulped at him. 
------------------------------

I hope you all like this chapter.