Chapter 13

Aasha's Pov

"Who are you?" i asked.

"Your life partner" he said huskily and grabbed me by my waist.

"Lea…leave m..me. wha…what are yo.. you do…doing?" i stuttered.

"Okay but tell me why you're stuttering?" he asked me with a smirk.

"Noo I..i am no..not stuttering. Lea..leave me" i said.

"Look you are still stuttering. Why? Is my touch making you feel butterflies in your stomach?" he asked me with a smirk. His face is just a few inches away from mine. His breath is fanning on my face.

"What? No" i said and pushed him away.

"But your blushing face and trembling body says another story" he said looking intently at me. I tried to ran away from the place but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him.

"I know that your body and soul both response to my touches" he said, tucking a stray strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I am yours and You are mine. Don't forget this" saying this he kissed my forehead and vanished into the foggy air.

Beep Beep Beep

I woke up with jerk from my sleep to the sound of my phone alarm. Its 5.30 am. Neha is still sleeping beside me. She always wakes up at 6.00 am. What was that dream?Who was he? My heart is still beating rapidly. I touched my forehead where he kissed me. I can't remember his face.

Oh God! Its just a dream. Why i am giving importance to a mere dream? I slapped my head and looked at Neha who was sleeping peacfully. So i don't want to spoil her sleep.

I went to the bathroom and did my business. I wore my jogging clothes with shoes. When i came out of the bathroom Neha was already awake.
"Good morning Neha. Lets go for the jogging" i said with a bright smile.

"Aahh. Am i dreaming?" Neha looked at me shocked.

"What?" i asked her.

"Definetly it must be dream. If not, how can you wake up so early in the morning, Aasha?" she asked. I went near her and pinched her arm. She yelled in pain.

"Aaahhhh Aasha! What are you doing?" she screamed while rubbing her arm.

"See its not a dream. And i am nervous because today is my first day" i said with a pout.

"Aasha! Don't be nervous yaar.Trust me you will enjoy your day in your office with your new collegues.You can also get new friends Or may be boyfriend too" she said with a wink. Suddenly i remembered that stupid dream of mine.

"Stop it Neha. I am already feeling very nervous. You know that i will take some time to adapt to the new surroundings and new people" i said.

"I know that yaar. You will soon adapt to your new office and people ,Aasha. You will feel good after our jogging. So wait i will be back in a ten minutes" she said and left to get freshen up. She came after ten minutes. Then we went to the park to jog. We had our hot tea in the tea stall which is in the near the park.

"Neha this tea is so tasty, right?" i asked her.

"Yeah. I love it" she said. After our tea, we went to our apartment. Its already 7.00 am. 

"How are you feeling now Aasha?" Neha asked me with concern.

"Neha i am feeling good now. But i can't understand why i am feeling so excited" i said.