Chapter 45

Neha's Pov

Slowly i went inside Varun's room. After operation he was shifted to the VIP ward. I sat beside him on the chair. He is looking pale and a lot of wires attached to his body. He is also wearing an Oxygen mask. 

I slowly took his hand in my trembling hand. I couldn't able to stop my tears. My tears fell down on his hands. 

"Varun, open your eyes. Please. Why you're doing this? Get up Varun. I can't see you like this" i sobbed while kissing his hand.

I know i know i hurted you with my words. I said that i don't want to see your face again. Is that why you're not opening your eyes? Then listen my words. I said that because i wanted you to move on in your life. Do you know one thing? When you said that you love me, i felt very happy, Varun. I never stopped loving you, Varun.

When i heard your all words in that cafe, only i know how hard i controlled my emotions in front of you. I too wanted to tell you that i love you too. But i was afraid. Afraid of another heart break. Thats why i said that all words to avoid you. Otherwise i didn't said that all words from my heart, Varun. I should not have questioned your love for me. But why you risked your life, Varun? You're such an idiot. 

You asked for a chance, na? I will give you a chance. But open your eyes  Varun. I can't live without you. I.. I love you, Varun. I loved you and i still love you. I never been in a relationship in these days. Because i never forgot you.

You're my first love. How can i forget you. I was just disappointed on you for what you did to me in the past. See now you're making me cry. You're taking revenge on me, na? Please open yo… your eyes, Varun.

Le..lets start a new journey. Our new journey. Now i am asking you a chance, Varun. I love you, Varun. ple..plesa. Suddenly i heard the beeping sound of the monitor beside Varun's bed. I shouted for doctor. Soon doctors with nurse erushed inside the room. They asked me to stay outside. Everyone became tense seeing doctors checking Varun. Soon doctor came outside from Varun's room. 

" Your words must have given him hope to live his life. Thats why he now started to respond to our treatment. Now you don't need to worry. He is now out of danger. Just his right leg and right arm are fractured. It will take 3 months to recover. You can see him when he gets his conscious" the doctor said with a smile. Everyone thanked him. Varun's mom 1nd dad patted my head with a smile. Varun opened his eyes an hour later. Everyone visited him. I entered Varun's room. He looked at me when i went towards him with tears in my eyes. The oxygen mask has been removed but the wires are still attached to his body. He still look so pale. There is a lot of bruises on his body and his face. 

"Ne.. Neha" he called me in his hoarse voice. I grabbed his hands and sat beside him on the bed. 

"I heard whatever you said when i was unconscious" he said looking into my eyes. 

"You heard?" i asked him with a smile. Tears started to welled up in my eyes. 

"I did. Is that all true? You really love me? Will you give me a chance?" he asked me with a hope in his eyes. 

"Yes. I love you, Varun. Lets forget our past and start a new journey" i said while kissing his hands. Tears slide down from his eyes. I wiped his tears. He smiled at me. 

"I won't disappoint you, Neha. Thanks for giving me a chance" he said with a smile. But he looks weak. 

"Varun, you need to take rest. We can talk later. Now close your eyes" i said while kissing his forehead. Then he closed his eyes. After he fell asleep, I went outside his room. Everyone looked so exhausted. So Dev bhai asked his family to leave as its getting late and its raining heavily. Varun's uncle and aunt came towards me and smiled at me gently. I too smiled at them. They patted my head and Everyone left. Dev bhai and Sameer bhai came near me.