Chapter 60

Aasha's Pov

"So?" she asked me with a silly grin on her face. 

"What?" i asked her. 

"Don't act like an innocent. You know what i am asking" she said, slapping me on my arms. 

"Ouch. Nehaaa. It hurts" i said rubbing my arms. She looked at me with her intense gaze. 

"Look. It was raining heavily last night. Its not safe to drive car in the heavy rain. So i had to stay at Mr. Malhotra's penthouse, okay? Don't use your brain too much" i said. But when i said this i can't help but remember about what happened during the dinner. How he made me sit on his lap, how he fed me food. 

"Then why your face is flushed?" she asked me with a smirk. 

"Nothing" saying this i left for the room to take a shower. When i came out of the bathroom, i saw Neha picking her car keys and her bag. 

"Hey Aasha! Its time for me to leave for work. I heard from your boss that you two are visiting the Orphanage. Say hello to our little friends and our Father. And enjoy your day with your boss. Bye" saying this she from the house before i could say anything.

I shook my head then dried my hair with the hair dryer. I looked at the time. Its 8.30 only. I didn't have anything to do much. So i planned to read some books. But suddenly i heard my phone rang. I looked at the phone screen. Its an unknown number. I attended the call and said "Hello".

"I must say your voice is so sexy. I can't wait to hear you scream my name on my bed" i heard someone's husky voice. I felt disgusting hearing his creepy words. 

"Who is this? What you want?" i asked him with my raised tone. 

"All i want is you. Only you. And that day is not so far" he said. I immediately cut the call. My heart thumping loudly inside my chest. I never received like this type of calls before. I blocked the number next second. I felt relaxed after blocking the number. I also switched off my phone.  

I tried to read some books. But my mind kept wandering to that creepy phone call. Who was in that phone call? The more i think about that call the more i felt scared and upset. I got startled when i heard someone ringing the door bell. I went to the living room to open the door. But i felt really panicked to open the door. What if the person ringing the door bell is the man who talked on the phone call? The thought made my whole body shivered. I brought some courage in me and went near the peephole. When i saw Mr. Malhotra's face i sighed in relief and opened the door without wasting any second. 

"Hey Aashu! What took you so long? You're phone is also switched off" he asked me in his worried tone. 

"Wait! What happened to you? Why are you sweating? You look so pale" he asked me, touching my forehead. I felt secured when i felt his warm hand touching my forehead. Then he cupped my face and looked into my eyes. 

"Why are you shivering, Aashu?" he asked me with a frown. I shook my head and smiled at him. I wanted to answer him 'no nothing' 'i am fine'. But my throat went dry because of my fear. He suddenly hugged me and patted my head gently. Then only i realised my whole body is shivering badly. He hugged me tightly. I too hugged him back tightly. A few minutes later i pulled him out the hug.

"Nothing i am fine" i said smiling at him. 

"Tell me what happened?" he asked me sternly.

"Nothing. I was just reading a crime novel. So when you rang the door bell i got startled" i smoothly lied to him. I didn't want him to know about that creepy phone call. It must someone's prank call.