Bonus Chapter 3

Hello my dear readers! Here is the last bonus chapter which you were waiting for so long. It's a longggggg chapter. So Enjoy reading.....

Aasha's Pov

"So finally Cindrella married the prince and they lived happily ever after" i completed the story while looking at my five year old Addu who is sitting on my lap, cuddling me.

"So, she got her prince charming finally. I like this story very much. But Mumma, prince charming will only appear in stories not in real life, right?" My five year old Addu asked looking at me with her cute pout.

"Who said prince charming will only appear in stories and not in real life? Prince charming will come in every girl's life. You will also get your prince charming when you grow into a big girl. He will love you a lot and take care of you like you're his world" i said with a chuckle while planting a kiss on my Addu's small nose.

"Ohhh...Then Mama, papa is your prince charming, right na? Because he always says 'My Aashu is my world' " She asked me with her wide smile.

"Of course. You're papa is my prince charming. I love him a lot. He is your mumma's world. He also loves me a lot" i said hugging her closer to me. She looked at me with a angry pout.

"Mumma, papa loves me more than you" she said with her small arms folded on her chest like she is getting ready to argue with me. I raised my hand in surrender.

"I agree. You're papa loves you more than me" i said pulling her to me and started to tickle her. Her laughter filled the whole room.

"Noooo mama noo" she screamed in between her laughter making me laugh more looking at her. I stopped tickling her.

"Okay now enough. It's time to sleep. Come sleep now, baby" i said making her lay the bed and i also layed beside her.

"Mumma, where is papa?" She asked me with her drooping eyes.

"Papa has some works in his office, Addu baby. Tomorrow is Sunday, right? Tomorrow papa won't go to office and spend the whole day with you and Abhi as he promised to you guys. Don't you remember that?" I asked her kissing her forehead.

Huffooo i forgot that. Papa also said that he will take us to amusement park" She said with a giggle. I chuckled at her.

"Okay. Now close your eyes, my princess" i said softly stroking her hair. She kissed me on my both cheeks and closed her eyes. Soon She fell asleep. I smiled looking at her angelic face and kissed her both cheeks. I got up from the bed and closed the door without making any noise. Then i went to my ten year old son Abhi's room. I smiled when I saw Abhi, Danvir sleeping on the same bed cutely. I went near them and kissed their forehead with a smile. But i was surprised when I saw Abhi opening his eyes with a smile.

"You're not asleep yet?" i asked him with a frown while stroking his silky hair gently.

"I got my mumma's kiss. So now i can sleep peacefully" saying this he kissed my both cheek with a wide smile. I chuckled looking at his antics. Then i looked at Danvir who squirmed in his sleep. I patted his head gently and soon he stopped squirming.

"Today also he slept in my bed, mumma. He came here to clear his doubts in maths homework and slept here only" my Abhi wishpered with a frustrated sigh making me stifle my laugh. Abhi like to sleep alone on his bed. He won't allow anyone to climb or sleep on his bed except me. Not even his papa or his baby sister. But Danvir is completely opposite to him. He always like to sleep with his brother cum friend which always irritates my son. But Mahir is completely mumma's boy. So he always sleeps with Neha in her room.

"It's okay. He is your brother only na. Let him sleep today mmm?" I consoled him while pepering kisses on his whole face making him giggle.

"Mama, you also go and sleep. Don't wait for papa as he will be late today" he said with a smile. Even though he is only ten but he is very sensible child. Comparing to his age children his IQ level is higher than them. He learns everything quickly and understands people's emotions just by looking at their facial expression just like an adult. I smiled looking at him and caressed his hair.