chapter 18

Aasha's Pov

Its been an hour. I am working in my new cabin. I prepared Mr. Malhotra's schedule for this week. Then suddenly i heard my intercome rang. I attended it.

"Bring me my coffee Ms. Sharma" Mr. Malhotra ordered me. Then only i remembered i forgot to give him, his coffee. Then i left for Kitchenette to make his coffee. Actually this floor has no one. Only me and Ms. Shreya kumar works in this floor. This floor has conference room and kitchenette and also there is a penthouse in a top floor. I got this all information from Ms. Shreya.

When i first came to this floor i thought this is the top floor. I prepared Mr. Malhotra's coffee. Now i am standing infront of his cabin door. I took a deep breath and knocked the door for three times. After hearing a 'come in' voice, i entered in his cabin.

"Sir, your coffee" saying this i placed his coffee on his desk. I hope he like the coffee. He took a sip of his coffee and smiled at me.

"Coffee tastes good" he said while taking more sips of his coffee. I smiled at him.

"Sir, today you have a lunch meeting with Mr. Veer kurana at 1 pm in Paradise hotel" i informed him about his meeting. He nodded at me.

"You are also coming with me" he ordered. I felt disappointed. Because i already promised Riya and Rocky that i will have a lunch with them and tell them everything about how i became Mr. Malhotra's PA.

"Do you have any problem, Ms. Aasha sharma?" he asked me strictly.

"No sir. I..i will come" i said. Suddenly he got up from his chair and took a long stride towards me. I took a step back seeing him coming fast, invading my private space. I tried to take another step back but he snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him. I was shocked by his sudden behaviour.

"Sir le..leave me" i said struggling in his grip. My heart started to beat fast. I started to sweat. My mouth became dry. He is looking so angry. His eyes became very dark in anger. I don't know i suddenly started to feel numb at the same time felt giddy. His manly cologne filled my nostrils. Its really making me feel somthing inside my stomach. I stopped struggling in his grip.

"When i come towards you, don't dare to take a step back" he said in his cold voice. I gulped at his voice. I nodded at him not looking in his eyes.

"Look at my eyes when you're talking to me Ms. Aasha sharma" he said while tightening his hold on my waist. I gasped and look into his eyes. He is looking at me very intently without even blinking.

"O..okay sir" i said looking at him.

"What okay Ms. Sharma?" he asked me while tucking a stray strand of my hair behind my ear. I shuddered under his touch and closed my eyes to breath normally.

"I am waiting Ms. Sharma. What okay?" he again asked me. I opened my eyes and looked into his eyes.

"I..i will not ta..take a step back when you..you come to..towards me" i said lost in his dark black eyes.

"Hmmm" he hummed with a small smile. But not letting go of me. I bit my lower lip to control my nervousness.

"Sir, let me go" i said to him.

"Why you looked disappointed when i said that you will accompany me to the lunch meeting?" he asked me with a frown.

"Ac..actually i promised my friends that i..i will have lunch with them" i said looking into his eyes. I don't know why i am stuttering this much when he is so close to me. I sighed mentally.

"So this is why you looked disappointed?" he asked me.

"Mmm" i hummed.

"I will talk to your friends and i will book a table for you all in a restaurant for lunch in this weekend. Is that okay?" he asked me with a smile.

"No. No sir. You don't need to do that" i said with a shock.

"No thats final. I don't want you to break your promise because of me" he said letting go of me. Suddenly i missed his touch and warmth. I am really starting to have strange feelings. I never felt this type of feelings before. I sighed and try to leave his cabin but he caught my wrist. I turned around to see him.

"Do you want anything, sir?" i asked him. He just sighed.

"What i am going to do with you Ms. Sharma?" he asked me with a sigh. I looked at him confusingly.I came out of his cabin and directly went to my cabin. No literally ran to my cabin.

I drank a full glass of water in a single gulp. What just happened? I really can't predict Mr. Malhotra's behavior. Is he always like this or only with me? He is really giving me a hard times. Can't he just stay away from me? In my life i never been close to any guy like this. I still feel his touch on my waist. He is really intimidating. Today he really scared me.

But what i am confused is about my behavior. Why i didn't pushed him away or slapped him? Instead i..i liked his touch. Whats happening with me? I must stay away from him. I sighed.

Dev Malhotra's Pov

Today i really scared her. But what should i do when she is like this. And the coffee she made for me is excatly the way i wanted it, Strong and steamy acording to my taste.

But When i saw her face fell about the lunch meeting, i thought she don't want to go out for that lunch meeting with me. I thought she is not comfortable to come with me. I know this is the first day. But still i felt a pain in my heart. And my rage increased when i saw her taking a step back when i walked towards her. That is when i lost my control today.

I wound my arm around her small waist and pulled her towards me. She struggled in my grip. I thought she will push me away or something. But she did't do anything like that. Her cute innocent face, plum lips, beautiful dark black silky hair and her scared eyes, i sighed at the thought how she shivered when i touched her earlobe intenstionly. I felt proud that i had that effect on her. She is really driving me crazy with her innocence. I sighed and resumed my work with my tasty coffee.
----------------------------------

Hope you all like this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment.