Chapter 97 (part 2)

Dear readers! Thankyou so much for waiting.

Happy reading.........

Aasha's Pov

"Bhabi, please help me na" Anu pleaded me while clinging to my hands. I glared at her.

"Sorry bhabi. I didn't know that just by drinking mojito will affect your conscious state. I am very very sorry" she said with her sad face.

"Okay okay. Don't feel upset. I will talk to your brother" i said patting her cheek. She smiled at me brightly.

"Thankyou so much, bhabi. Without phone and laptop i can't do my work. My important client is coming tomorrow to see my designs for their wedding outfits. But Bhai has locked me inside my room and also made two gaurds stand outside my room to make sure i am not going anywhere. Only you can save me, bhabi" she said with pout. I chuckled at her.

"Okay don't worry. I will talk to your brother tonight. Now eat your lunch" i said placing her lunch on the bed. Seh smiled at me and started to eat her food.Then i left her room to my room with a sigh.

Today morning Dev took me to the hospital to check my leg's condition. The doctor said that my leg bones are fine but still it needs more care. He advised me to not to strain my legs or lift heavy objects which will result in damaging my already weak bones. And Dev also made the doctors do the full body checkup on me. The doctor said that i am malnourished and except that everything is fine which made me sigh in relief. Then we both had our brunch in a restaurant. There I convinced Dev to meet Rocky which he agreed when i gave him a peck on his cheek.

Later he visited Rocky's apartment. Riya was also there taking care of him. I apolized to him for my husband's act. Though Rocky's face is full of bruise but still he looked very happy for all the punches he received from my husband. Because Riya is now with him…I controlled my chuckles when i saw the blushing Riya. And my husband gave a week leave for both Rocky and Riya taking me by surprise. Then we both came to our house.

Everyone was very happy when Dev said that everything is fine between us. Expecially ma. She moved to tears seeing Me and Dev smiling brightly at her. Dev left for his office after receiving a call from Sameer bhai. He said that he will come home soon. I was seeing my wedding album with ma and chachi. Then only i noticed that i didn't see Anu all this time. When i asked about Anu to Chachi said that Anu is punished by Dev to stay in her room for a whole week because she did something wrong. I was shocked when i heard this and only i came to meet her in her room.

Poor girl…She just wanted to help but now she had to endure her brother's punishment.

I saw my phone buzzing on the bed. I took the phone in my hand and smiled looking at the caller id.

"What are you doing, Neha madam?" I asked her with a smile.

"Now your problem with your husband is solved. So you are happy now, ha?" Neha teased me.

"Yeah i am very very happy now. All thanks to you girl's plan" i said with a chuckle.

"I thought our plan back fired seeing Dev bhai punching Rocky without any stop. I was really terrified thinking how you will manage possessive Dev bhai who was burning in rage. But atlast who knew that the mojito which we have you to sooth your nerves will save you from his wrath" she said with a chuckle. My cheeks burned when i recalled what i did in my drunken state. I only remember few moments but still its embarassing.

Thank God! Dev didn't talk anything about last night…

"Aasha…Aashaa… Are you there?" I heard Neha's voice.