Chapter 35

Dev Malhotra's Pov

"Now spill the beans" Anu said with her strict face. 

"What?" i asked her irritatingly. Yes because of her, my romantic movement with Aasha spoiled. I was licking her soft fingers. Her face was fully red like cherry and she even shut her eyes tightly while biting her lower lips and fisted her dress with her left hand. I was enjoying my time but my loving sister spoiled everything.

"I got a little bit suspicious on you when Sameer bhai told me that you punched someone for your PA. Now i am very sure. The way you were eating your lunch on Aasha's hand and the way you were looking at her, its clearly written on your face that you're in love" she said with a bright smile on her face. I was shocked. This Sameer can't keep a secret. And how she find out that i am in love with Aasha? Is it really evident on my face? 

"Rubbish" i said, sitting on my chair and started to read the files on my desk. 

"You never let any girls near you. But now you see. You now really looks like a love sick puppy" she said while sitting in front of me. 

"Yes. I love her. So what?" i asked her simply. Anu's eyes went wide. She looked very shock. 

"You're giving me shock by shock. I never expected you to accept your feelings directly. You surprised me, bhai. Wow my brother is in love. I am going to get a bhabhi (sister-in-law)" saying this she started to jump like a little girl. I started smile, looking at her childishness. 

"Hey stop it my dear sister. Your bhabhi still don't know about my feelings. So careful when you're talking with Aasha and don't you dare open your mouth to our family. Now go and ask sorry to your bhabhi. You really scared her" i ordered her in my strict tone. 

"I won't open my mouth and yes i will say sorry to my bhabhi. I think soon Aasha will accept your love.  Because you truly love her. Because this is the first time, i am seeing you with a girl, this close and with full of love in your eyes.  Now don't order me. If you order me again, then i will inform Aasha bhabhi that you have a girlfriend. And of course she will believe me because she is my friend. You know that, right?" she said with a smirk on her face. My mouth went dry hearing her words. My love story not even started yet but she want put an endcard to my love story.

"My dear sister! If you want to play, please go and play with some one else life, not in my life" i said.

"Don't worry, bhai. I won't create any problems between you and Aasha" she said with a smile. 

"Then remember one thing. Next time knock before you enter my cabin" i said. 

"Okay okay. How can i forget that my brother is not anymore single and i also don't want to witness your cheesy romance like today. Okay, now i will take my leave" saying this she left my cabin. I smiled then resumed my work. 

Aasha's Pov

I engrossed in reading the files. Suddenly i heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" i said with a frown. Soon Ananya entered in my cabin with her bright smile. 

"Hi Aasha" she greeted me and sat opposite to me. 

"Hi Ananya" i also greeted her with a smile.

"I am really sorry for my earlier behaviour. I just wanted to tease my brother. Thats why…" she said with an awkward smile. 

"Hey its okay Ananya" i said. 

"And really thankyou so much for not revealing about my boyfriend" she said.