Chapter 5

Neha's Pov

After 30 minutes drive, we at last arrived at the restaurant. When we sat down at our table, it was already 1.30 pm.

Aasha ordered her favorite Malai koftha and Ghopi manchoorian and i ordered Aloo paratha & Paneer butter masala.  

"Wow! Neha, you always used to scold me for eating this all oily foods. But today you ordered this all.You are always diet conscious. What happened now, haa?"Aasha asked.

"Yes.Today i gave leave to my Diet. I am going to enjoy all this foods with you. But i know i have to work out heavily tomorrow" i said while pouting. 

"Its ok Neha.You don't have to eat this all. I will eat this all mouth watering dishes. You just eat your salads. Okay?" Aasha said while taking my plate in her hand. 

"Aasha! Noo. I actually want to eat this all. So please give my plate" i pleaded her. 

"Why are you forcing yourself, Neha? Leave it to me naa" she said not giving my plate to me.

"Aashaaa, Please yaar. I know you are now taking revenge on me, right? Because i never allowed you to eat this type of foods during our college time" i asked her. 

"Yes. So its my turn" she said while stuffing my paratha in her mouth. I folded my arms and sit there poutingly. 

"Okay okay. Take this" saying this she passed me my plate.Then we both started to eat. Yes! actually during our college i never allowed Aasha to eat oliy, fatty foods. But she always eat like this type of foods.

But i always wonder How she looks so fit even after eating this fatty foods that too without any workouts. But for me if i ate like this foods, i will gain fat and loss my shape. So i have to workout until i reduce my callories.That is why i Neither eat this type of foods nor let her to eat.

But today i am leting her eat her favorite foods and i am also eating along with her. Because i know food is one of her weakness and it can change her mood. I just want her to forget her worries. So i can do whatever i can. We both enjoyed our lunch.

After lunch, i took Aasha to the park near the restaurant where we hang out during our college times. When we reached the park Aasha was excited like a child. Of course why not? Because its her second weakness. During our college times Aasha forcefully brought me to this park only to play on the Swing. I always protested to come here with her. Because if we come to this park, she becomes like a child and never leave the swing. But today i brought her here just to bring my childish Aasha back. Actually here is no crowd because its afternoon. Of course as expected She gave her sheepish grin to me and ran to the place where the swing is.

"Neha! Please pull the swing naa" Aasha asked with a puppy face.

Uufff…I sighed at her and pulled her swing.

"Neha, you never wanted to come here right? But why you brought  me here today, haa?"She asked.

"I brought you here. Because i wanted to see my childish Aasha. And also wanted to lighten your mood" i said while pulling her swing. She smiled at me.

"Please Aasha! We came here at 3.00 pm. Now its 5.00 pm.The park will be closed at 6.00pm" i said while playing on the swing near the one she was playing on.

"Only 5 Minutes more, Neha please" Aasha said with a sheepish grin.  

"This is the only reason i never wanted to come to this park with you" i said and sighed. Finally we came out of the park at 5.45pm after the watchman's pleading. Thankgod the watchman was a kind man. If not, he would have kicked us out of the park.