Chapter 43

Aasha's Pov

"Wow! All dishes are very tasty. Its so sad you can't eat this tasty dishes, Aasha. Who asked you to play in the rain. Now see, you missed this opportunity to taste this heavenly dishes" Rocky mocked at me while eating no… shoving all the tasty dishes in his mouth.

I looked at him with a pout. Yes! Why he wouldn't mock me? Because who eats hospital porridge in a Five star hotel. But i am eating this Mushroom porridge and chicken soup. All thanks to Mr. Malhotra. 

Today morning i felt good. No more fever or cold. So Mr. Malhotra allowed me to meet my friends but on one condition that he will also come with me. So without any option i agreed to his condition. I asked Neha to join with us. But she said that she promised her colleagues to spent some time with them. So i came here with Mr. Malhotra in his car.

I thought he booked a table in a normal restaurant. But when he stopped the car in front of a Five star hotel, my head literally started to spin. My friends Rocky, Riya and Shreya were already waiting for us outside the hotel. Its really a big hotel. The interior designs were amazing.

Our table was a round one in a private room. Mr. Malhotra sat beside my right side where Riya sat to my left. Rocky sat beside Riya and Shreya sat between Mr. Malhotra and Rocky. I was very excited to taste all the dishes. But Mr. Malhotra spoiled all my mood by ordering this Mushroom porridge and this chicken soup saying that i should not eat heavy foods because i haven't yet recovered fully.

 Malhotra spoiled all my mood by ordering this Mushroom porridge and this chicken soup saying that i should not eat heavy foods because i haven't yet recovered fully

(I don't own this picture. I got this picture from google)

He is also eating the porridge with me. Its so nice of him. But seriously how can i eat this when there is all mouth watering tasty dishes in front of me. Riya and Shreya also tried to convince him. But Mr. Malhotra being Mr. Malhotra didn't listened to their words. I must admit that this porridge also tastes very OSM. 

"Can i atleast taste that Paneer butter masala, sir?" i asked Mr. Malhotra with my pleading eyes. He looked at me with a smile. 

"No Aasha. You can't eat oily foods" he said patting my head, with a smile. I sighed looking away from him. 

"Don't worry, Aasha. I will tell you now how it tastes" Rocky said while taking a spoon full of Panner butter masala and shoved it into his mouth. He moaned looking at me with a smirk. I closed my eyes in frustration.

"Its tastes OSM, Aasha. And its also one of your favorite dish, right?" he asked me making me more angry. 

I looked at my porridge. I didn't even finished half bowl. I just started to play with that porridge with my spoon avoiding my gaze from other tasty dishes.

"Aasha, i think you should taste… " i heard Rocky's voice. I didn't look at his face as i was playing with my porridge diverting my attention from other's food. But i was hearing his words. I was waiting for him to finish his sentence but he didn't. I looked up at his face from my porridge with a frown.

Rocky was sweating badly even in this AC room. Riya and Shreya also looking quiet scared. Everyone is looking at Mr. Malhotra. I turned to my side. Here Mr. Malhotra sending death glare to Rocky. Its looks like he wants to kill him with his glare. If his glare can kill, Rocky must be six feet under the ground. I gulped looking at him. Riya nudged me to do something. I nodded at her. 

I fake coughed to draw Mr. Malhotra's attention. And my plan worked. He turned towards me.

"Aasha, what happened?" he asked me while patting my head. 

"No. I just want some hot water" i said with an awkward smile because my friends are looking at me with their mouth wide open. 

"Waiter, get me a glass of hot water right now" Mr. Malhotra ordered the waiter. In just a few minutes the waiter served me a glass of hot water. Mr. Malhotra made me drink the water with his own hands making the situation go even more worse. Rocky even choked his food seeing Mr. Malhotra's action.

"Now you alright?" Mr. Malhotra asked me. I nodded at him with a smile. He patted my head with a smile. I averted everyone's gaze by looking down at my lap. 

"Mr. Mishra, if you try to annoy Aasha, then i will fire you. You better enjoy your food silently" Mr. Malhotra said in his calm threatening voice sending death glare to Rocky. Rocky gulped looking at Mr. Malhotra. 

"No sir. I was not annoying Aasha. I was just worried that she missed this chance to taste this all dishes that too in this Five star hotel. Thats why" he said with a small smile. I narrowed my eyes at him. He was clearly mocking at me just a minute before. Now he is saying that he was worried about me just to escape from Mr. Malhotra's wrath. 

"You don't have to worry about that. Aasha will have a lot of chances to taste all this tasty dishes of this Five star hotel in future. So now you enjoy your food" he said in his stern voice. Everyone looked at him confused including me.

"This Fivestar hotel is mine. So i will bring Aasha here more often" he said making everyone's eyes go wide. Soon we finished our food and Mr. Malhotra handed me my medicine.

"Have this medicine" saying this he handed me a glass of water. I had my medicine. Riya was smirking at me when i looked at her. I turned my face away from her. Soon we left the place after bidding bye to everyone and Mr. Malhotra dropped me to my place. 

"Take rest. If you want anything just give me a call. Don't go outside. Because its looks like going to rain agin" he said, kissing me on my forehead. I nodded at him and left to my apartment. But i didn't found Neha. Looks like she is enjoying her time with her colleagues. I went to the bedroom and laid down on the bed. I think because of the medicine sleep took over me as soon as my head hit the pillow.