Chapter 4

Neha's Pov

After finishing our shopping we went to watch Aasha's favourite movie '3 Idiots'. We both enjoyed the movie very much.

"Where we are going for lunch, Neha?" Aasha asked.

"Of course our favorite restuarant" I said in a matter of fact tone.

"Morning star restuarant? Really Neha?" Aasha asked me with a wide smile.

"Yess" i said.

"Wow! I am going to order all my favourite foods" she said with a bright smile.

"Of course Aasha" i said and also smiled along with her.

Dev Malhotra's Pov

  "Good morning Everyone!" i greeted everyone while descending  from the stairs. When i reached the dinning table, i was shocked to see the person infront of me. I stilled in the place where i am.

My uncle Kesav Malhotra my dad's younger brother asked me to have breakfast with everyone.

"I am not hungry uncle" I said and was about to leave the house.

"Dev beta, see your brother Varun came today early morning from London" I stopped in my way by Varun's mom's voice.

Yes! She is not my biological Mother. My mom died in an accident. After her death my dad married to Meghna Takur. I never accepted her as my mother. I even don't talk to her. Then Varun born, my step brother. But i never treated him as my step brother. I always treated him as my own brother. But now i hate him more than anything. I even felt disgust to see his face.

"He is not my brother anymore" i said to Varun's mom looking straight at her face.

"Dev! I know beta, what Varun had done is absolutely wrong. But now he is regretting for his mistake. We should give him a chance" My dad Subash Malhotra said.

"Mistake? What he had did is a Crime. Yeah! Give him more chances and forgive him again and again" I shouted at him.

"Because of your support he did that mistake a year ago. An innocent girl suffered because of him. In the past you never pay attention to his mistakes that only leads him to commit a big mistake. He became a spoilit brat. You and his mom always defended him. That is why he repayed all yours love by bringing shame to our family. If it were not because of that girl's friend, he would have spolied that girl's life with his bastard friends. If that girl would have complained against him, he must be in the jail by now" I said this all with shaking in anger. Everyone remains silent.

"Cool down bhai. please!" my cousin but i consider her my own sister, Ananya my uncle's younger daughter pleaded me. I stroked her head and calmed down.

"I am really sorry, Dev bhai. I know what i have done is a not a forgiveable mistake. Please! Give me a chance bhai" Varun pleaded me with tears. I turned my gaze from Ananya to Varun.

"Oh! Really! Mr.Varun Malhotra?Have you ever thought that you also have a sister? Not even once you thought that you have sister when you ganged up with your stupid friends to spoil that girl's life?" i asked him with anger.

"If the same thing happened to our sister, what you would have done?Tell me you idiot" i asked him by taking his collor in my hands.

"Sorry bhai" Varun mumbled with tears.

Even though i can see guilt in his eyes, i am not going to forgive him.

"Its ok beta. Actually we all have spolied him. We must have listened to you before" my uncle said, guilt was evident in his eyes. His wife, my aunty, Mala Malhotra patted his shoulder.