Chapter 48

Dev's Pov

I am tossing and turning on my bed. Its 11.45 pm. But still sleep is far away from me. I didn't expect Aasha to learn this all truth this soon. Today i saw a different version of Aasha. When i was with her in the hotel, she pleaded me to eat all the mouth watering dishes. Her childish act really amused me.

She was looking so cute and adorable when she was gawking at everyone's plate with a cute pout on her lips. If it were not about her health, i would not have stopped her from eating that all dishes. More than that Rocky or Ricky, he was continuously teasing my Aasha. If he were not Aasha's friend, i would have fired him. 

When i came to know that Aasha heard our conversation through the phone call, i was scared. Scared of her reaction. Never in my life i scared of anything. But my Angel gave me a minor heart attack. 

I never saw Aasha's angry face before. Her face was fully red and her eyes were swollen when we entered into her apartment. She always call me as 'Sir'. But today when she called as Mr. Malhotra in her strict tone, i was literally nervous. But we solved Neha and Varun's problem and other truths also. 

Aasha was not totally convinced aboit Varun and Neha's relationship. But still she didn't burst out on us. My Angel was looking so hot with her red flaring nose. I expected her to talk to me alone about my feelings.

Me, Sameer and Neha everyone clearly knew that she heard our whole conversation include my feelings for her. But still she lied to us. And she completely avoided that topic.

I never ever thought that i will express my feelings to my Aasha in a situation like this. I was planned to express my feelings in a special way after she realized her feeling for me. Now everything is messed up. But i know about my Aasha very well. If my guess is right, then she will definitely play her 'avoiding game' with me. But i should not pressure her. I have to give her some time.

Aasha's Pov

How can i enter in his cabin? How can i face him now? How could i react like nothing happened? Before he was my boss nothing else. But today i knew about his feelings for me. I also realised how i feel for him. In just one night everthing changed. I love him. Then how can i mask my feelings in front of him? What if he find out about my feelings for him? I sighed thinking this all in my cabin. I already placed all the files and his black coffee on his cabin. He hasn't arrived yet. But i have to go to his cabin to inform him his schedule for today. How am i going to face him?  I was walking back and forth in my cabin. Suddenly Shreya entered in my cabin. 

"Aasha, Mr. Malhotra is here" she said while looking at my cabin with her wide eyes. 

"Wow! When did buy this all plants? So beautiful" she said, touching the Anthuriam plant on my desk. 

"Shreya, did you saw him. How was his mood?" i asked her not answering her question. 

"He was in a good mood today. He came here with Nishma mam" she said making me frown. 

"Who is Nishma mam?" i asked her. I never saw anyone named Nishma mam here. 

"She is Mr. Malhotra's business partner. She, Mr. Malhotra and Mr. Mehra all are close friends. She was on a vacation for two months thats why you never met her" she said. 

"Oh! Okay then now i have to go to his cabin to inform his schedule for today" in said while taking my ipad. 

"First tell me when you filled your cabin with this all beautiful plants" she asked me. 

"I didn't. Mr. Malhotra did this" i said looking here and there. 

"I got it, Aasha. Me, Riya and Rocky whole night discussed about the way Mr. Malhotra behaved with you in the hotel. Do you know Rocky even got ready to call you at mid night to clear this all confusion?" she said with a chuckle.