Chapter 6

One Year Ago

Neha's Pov

"Aasha, can you please stop complaining about Varun? He is a nice guy and he loves me so much. He will never ever cheat on me. So please stop giving lectures" I shouted at her. 

"Neha,Varun is a bad guy. He is a play boy. He is also a drug addict and i saw him kissing a girl near our college. I don't think he is a suitable guy for you. For him, love is not a serious thing. Please Neha! if not now, then never. Please leave that playboy, Neha" Aasha tried to convince me.

"Stop the noncense, Aasha. If he is a drug addict, i will help him to come out from it. And he never cheat me" I said irritatingly.

"Okay. Then do whatever you want" saying this she walked away. After two day i called Aasha.

"Hello Aasha!"i said.

"Yes.Tell me Neha. Do you want anything?" she asked me in her plain voice. 

"Actually i am sorry, Aasha. I should have not talk to you like that. I know you care for me. But i love him, Aasha. He is my first love" i said calmly. But there was no response from the other side.

"Hello?Aasha?" i called her name. 

"Yes Neha. I already told you naa?  Do whatever you want. I will not interupt in your personal life" Aasha said.

"Aashaaa, please. Don't be angry. Do you know why i am not doubting on Varun?" i asked her.

" I don't know" she said.

"Because if we love someone truly, then there should not be any doubt. If there is any doubt in that relationship, then that is not a true love Aasha.Trust is the most important thing in ones relationship. I trust Varun, Aasha" i said ,ith a smile on my lips when i said his name. 

"I hope varun also think the same way as you think of the truelove" Aasha said.

"please! Aasha!" I pleaded her.

"Okay! Okay! Stop your that 'Please' word first" she said in a laughing voice.

"Thankyou! Thankyou, Aasha for forgiving me" i sequealed in the phone.

"Stop it, Nehaaa. Ooh god! My ears. Its going to bleed" she shouted.

"Okay okay. Aasha actually today evening Varun is going to celebrate  his birthday party in his farmhouse. He invited me also. Can..can i go there?" i asked Aasha hesitantly.

"Neha, Is there Alcohal allowed?" She questioned me.

"Come on Aasha. How can there be a party without alcohal?" i asked.

"Okay. Be safe and once you reach the farmhouse share your location to me" she ordered me.

"Okay my maa" i said and we both ended the call. I shared my location to Aasha once i reached the house.Then i entered the farm house.There was a lot of guys and girls dancing for loud music with a glass in their hands.Then i found Varun also dancing with some girl. When i saw him with other girl, i felt hurt. But i should not. He must be dancing friendly with her. I calmed myself. When he saw me, he smiled brightly like he was waiting for me so long.

"Happy birthday, Varun" i wished him and gave him his gift.

"Thankyou" he said and his friends encouraged him to unwrap the gift.

Actually i gifted him a platinum chain with mine and Varuns first letter on it. But he dropped his smile, when he saw the chain. I don't know why. But i can see that he is avoiding eye contact with me.