Chapter 88

Thank you so much for your patience. Enjoy reading!!

Aasha's Pov

"Aasha, you're classes are over for today, right?" Sanju dii asked me. 

"Yes dii" I said while packing my bag. 

"Then let's go somewhere. Today it's not snowing and a little bit warm outside" she said. 

"Okay" I said with a smile. Suddenly she got a call.

"Oops it's my soon to be hubby. Let me take his call" saying this she went to attend the call. After few minutes she came. 

"Aasha, sorry. Shyam wants to take me for a dinner date. So we can't go out today" she said with her pouted lips. 

"It's okay dii. Enjoy your date" I said with a chuckle. We both left the campus together. Her fiance picked her up from the campus gate. I was walking on the road while rubbing my palms together. Suddenly a car stopped beside me with a loud horn I was startled by the car. I looked at the black car with a frown. 

"Want a ride?" the person asked while rolling down the car window. I sighed looking at the person. 

"Ekansh Arora, don't you know how to drive a car? If you don't know then why are you scaring people on the road?" I scolded him with my gritted teeth. 

"Hey I am good at driving car. You know that too. I just wanted to surprise you" he said standing in front of me with a toothy grin. 

"You should not drive like this, Ansh. You know how Manali road is. It's always slippery due to the snow" I said with a sigh. 

"Okay madam. I am sorry and I won't do like this in future. I have returned after a whole month. Instead of greeting me warmly you're scolding me" he said with a scoff looking away from me. I smiled looking at his face. He is wearing a white shirt with a black pants. He is Ekasnsh Arora. We both studied in the same boarding school in Delhi. He is two years older than me. He always helped me when other students tried to bully me. After that we became good friends. But later when I was in 11th grade, he left the school without saying anything. It was really a big surprise for me that I met him in Manali after joining in the University. He is also working as a professor in the same university. But actually he is the heir of Arora groups of hotels. He likes to teach students. Though he don't have any interest in managing his family hotel business, he is the only son of his parents. So he teach students in the university while managing his business. He went to Delhi last month to attend some business meetings. His parents stays in Delhi. It's him who helped me to find a house with a low rent. I only have him and Sanju dii in this Manali. 

"Let's go and celebrate my return" saying this he pushed me inside the passenger seat hurriedly. I buckled my seat belt while he sat on the driver seat. 

"Ansh, when did you came?" I asked him. 

"I came this afternoon. I had to attend a meeting with the board of directors. After that meeting I starightly came to meet you. I even didn't eat anything" he said looking at me. 

"You didn't eat anything? Then let's go somewhere to have dinner" I said with a smile. 

"Okay" he said while turning on the radio. Rab maneya song started to play making my heart pound loudly against my chest. I leaned on the window while reminiscing the days that I spent with Dev. When he brought me to the beach for a dinner date, he played this song. I recalled that night when we both danced for this song, losing in each other's eyes. It was that day that I gave my first kiss to him. That days were gone. All now left is only memories. You're not with me, Dev. But still you're the only thing that filled in my heart, mind and soul. I came out of my thoughts when I saw Ansh opened my door.