Chapter 29

Aasha's Pov

       I messaged Neha as soon as we took our seat. I ordered Chicken noodles. He ordered Veg rice and salad. We were seated far away from the people, near the glass window. So no one can see us. We can see the beautiful garden and water fountain decorated with colourful fairy lights. I smiled at the veiw. 

"Beautiful, is'nt it?" he asked me. 

"Yes sir. Its beautiful" i said with a bright smile on my face. He also smiled at me. Soon our orders arrived. Mr. Malhotra struggled to hold his spoon because of the bandage. He tried again but failed. He looked at me defeatedly. 

"Its okay, Aasha. You have your dinner. I will have mine in my house" he said leaning on his seat. I smiled at him and started to have my dinner. But i felt guilty to eat without him. May be his mother will feed him his food in his house. 

"How do you eat at your house with this injured hand, sir? Ohh.. Will your mother feed you at house? i asked him with a small smile. His face fell at my question. Did i ask any wrong question?

"My mom died when i was eight. Now I am staying in my penthouse away from my family because of some problems. So i don't have my mom to feed me the food" he said while clenching his jaw.

His words started to clench my heart. I know how it feels like living without a mother. My mother left me alone after giving birth to me. I never got a chance to feel that motherly love and care. No one fed me my food in my childhood days.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I don't know what took over me. I went to his side and took a morsel from his plate. I stretched my hand in front of him, urging him to eat. He looked at me shocked. I saw his eyes moistening. But he controled himself. I just gave him a bright smile and motioned him to eat the food. He took the morsel from my hand. He smiled at me while chewing his food.

"You also eat, Aasha" he said softly, looking at me intensly. His eyes held kindness and gentleness. I nodded at him and took a morsel  from his plate.

"My mom used to feed me food when i was a kid. I was an active kid. I won't stay in one place. She always ran after me to feed the food. I was very close to her. I was always a mama's boy.  It was really very painful, when she left me" he said, recalling the old memories. His voice trembled a little. But he compossed himself very quickly. I smiled at him, urging him to continue. 

"Later my dad, aunt and uncle fed me food. They all showed me a lot of love when i missed my mom. But later i rejected them and started to eat by myself. After that Neither anyone fed me food nor i let them to" he said looking straight into my eyes.

"You should thank god, sir. Because you were not left alone in this world. Your mother didn't left you alone. You had your dad, uncle and aunt to show you love and care. If you ask me, you're a lucky person to have a family" i said with a smile, looking at my lap. 

"Only people without a family knows the pain of living alone in this cruel world. This world feels like a paradise for the one who is gifted with a family. Because whenever you're in a pain, no matter how intense the pain is, your family will always there to support you, to show there love and concern for you. Just like how your dad, uncle and aunt supported you when you lost your mother.

This same world feels like a hell for the person who don't have a family. Because he won't find anyone who says soothing words to him when he is emotionally weak. No matter wherever he goes, his only companion is loneliness. Some children says to their parents to leave them alone.

Only people who has no parents and family knows the pain of living alone. Even if they get hurt, there won't be anyone to hug them or wipe their tears. They always begs to god to remove this loneliness from their life. They always search a person in this world to share their misery and joy.

Its really painful to live alone without having anyone to share our pain. Without having no one to share your feeling, your own heart started to feel like a heavy stone, because of the stored up emotions and feelings. At the end all you got is only one and that is loneliness" i said while remembering my life. 

I know these all feelings. Whenever i got a first rank, i wanted to share this happy news to my family. But they never considred me as there family. Finally i was left alone. Alone with myself, with loneliness. The previous excitment of getting the first rank has already disappeared into the thin air.

'Loneliness' its the biggest fear in my life after my mothers death. Thank god! Atleast Mr. Malhotra didn't had to endured this all pain like me. I mentally sighed. When i turned to look at him, he was already staring at me. A small smile curved up on my lips, seeing his handsome face. 

"Its a blessing from god to get a family, Sir. Not many people are blessed with a family. Even if they are blessed with a family, they can't get the family love. But you are blessed with a loving family. I don't know why you're staying alone when you have your own family. Problems can come and go. Try to solve the problems but don't stay away from your family. Family is a blessing from god. Just for a trivial reasons, don't miss that blessing, sir" i said this all looking into his eyes with a smile on my lips.

He cupped my face with his both hands and wiped my cheeks. Then only i realized that i am crying. He kissed me on my forehead and looked at me intently. Its looks like he wanted to say something but he controlled himself just giving me a bright smile.

What i liked from Mr. Malhotra is, 'His' eyes. It held a lot of emotions. Whenever i look into his eyes, i always feels like drowning into his eyes. I forget who i am and my pain. His eyes always gives a soothing feeling and warmness. Its the reason, why i am feeling different towards him.

I never felt like this for anyone. I still can't find the name for this feeling which i had for him. But this nameless feeling is scaring me. Eventhough i know i have to stay away from him, but my heart is betraying me by drawing close to him. My heart is convincing me by saying 'being selfish for once is not a crime'. 

Soon we left the restaurant and he dropped me on my apartment. 

"Thankyou for dropping me, sir. Gold Night" i said with a smile while removing my seatbelt. Suddenly he removed his seat belt before me and hugged me thightly. He nuzzled my neck, making me shudder under his touch. He removed my hair from my shoulder and placed a soft kiss. I shut my eyes tightly and fisted his shirt. I am breathing very hard. I flinched when he again placed a kiss on my earlobe. I felt dizzy and my mouth went dry. But soon he started to tickle me on my neck with his beard. Not able to control myself any longer,  i started to laugh. My giggles filled the whole car. 

"Sir, please stopppp.. Please sir… Le.. Leave me" i said in between my laughter. I was breathing hard with tears in the corner of my eyes when he finally left me. I was panting very hard. 

"Its red" he said out of the blue with a smirk on his face. I looked at him confused. He then pulled me into his chest by my waist. 

"Your face is fully red" he said huskily, kissing on my cheeks, making my eyes go wide. 

"Always smile like this. You look so beautiful when you smile" he said, tucking a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

"And.. Thankyou for feeding me the food. And come to office early tomorrow. Because you have to feed me my breakfast and also my lunch as i injured my hand" he said with his puppy face.  I gasped at his words. 

"Ho..how can i.. I mean, Sir" i stuttered.

"What? You want your boss to starve till he recovers from his injury?" he asked in a dramatic way. Its a new avatar of Mr. Malhotra. I don't know how many avatars he has in store. 

"A lot of avatars, but this avatar is only for you angel" he said with a smirk. I blushed hearing his endearment. 

"Did i say it aloud?" i thought.

"Yes sweetheart" he said throwing his head back, laughing loudly. Not want to embarrass myself anymore, i got out of the car and ran to my apartment. 

"Hey Aasha!  What happened? Why you look so flushed? You said you will have dinner with your boss" Neha asked with a worried face. 

"Chill Neha, nothing just… Let me take a hot shower. Then i will explain everything to you" saying this i ran to the room. What Neha will say if i tell her everything that happened in office, i sighed.