Chapter 62

Dev Malhotra's Pov

That Sharma family that bastards
How dare they treat my Aashu like this? How can they, haa? How painful my Aashu would have felt hearing that hurtful words? How can they blame her for her own mother and her granfather's death? How can they be this heartless monsters? How can they say that my Aashu is a bad omen when she is an Angel? How can they hurt her innocent, delicate heart? They don't have any rights to say that she don't get love and family. I clenched my jaw recalling my Aashu's tear stained face. Her painful eyes. I won't leave that Sharma family that easily. They have to pay the price for hurting my Aashu. She endured a lot. She stored all this pain inside her heart. 

I stood in front of her apartment door. Neha opened the door with worried face.  

"What happened to Aasha? Why she is crying?" she asked me panicked. 

"Where is she?" i asked her. She pointed towards the room door where my Aashu is. I went towards the door. I can hear her sobbing. I crouched down and I placed my hand on the door. 

"Aashu, please open the door. Just hear my words, please" i said softly. She stopped her sobbing. 

"Can you please open the door?" i asked her gently. She opened the door. 

"What are you doing here? Neha ask him to go out" she said sternly while wiping her tears furiously.

"First hear my words. Then i will leave" i said trying to take her. 

"I don't want to hear any of your words Mr. Malhotra. I don't even want to see your face. Just go away. Go away from me. Just leave me alone" she said pushing me away from her. I looked at her dishelved state. Looking her like this hurts my heart. Her eyes fully red and swollen. Her face fully red because of her crying. Her voice is hoarse. She is sniffling.

"Neha, ask him to go out. If you don't then i will leave this house" she said her voice dangerously serious.

"Okay. I will leave. Just take rest, okay? Have dinner before you go to bed. Don't sleep with empty stomach" i said looking at her teary eyes. 

"You don't need to worry about me. I don't need your concern. I can take care of myself" saying this she shut her door on my face. 

"I never saw her in this furious state. I think she is very disturbed now. She will be alright by tomorrow. You can talk to her tomorrow, bhai" Neha said. I nodded at her and left the place with a heavy heart. 

Aasha's Pov

"Dev and me are going to London as our presence is necessary there. There is some chaos going there and Aakash you know, Dev's brother is handling there everything alone. Dev called you but you didn't took his call. So he asked me to inform you. Take care of tomorrow evening party arrangements. We will be here by tomorrow afternoon" Mr. Mehra said.

"Oh Okay. When you both are leaving?" i asked him.

"Our private jet has some problems. So we have booked flight tickets to London for 10 am. And its already 8 am. We will leave soon, Aasha" he said.

"Okay" i cut the call. I engrossed myself reading my novel.

"Aasha, stop reading your this boring novel and eat breakfast. You even didn't had your dinner last night" Neha said. I smiled at her. I checked the time. Its already 10.15 am.

"Its not a boring novel. Its a fantasy fiction novel 'Carraval' by Stephanie Garber. Aren't you going to your office?" i asked her.

"No.Today I took a day off" she said and left the room. I followed her to the living room. She prepared white sauce pasta as breakfast. We both sat on the couch kn the living room and started to eat our breakfast. I looked at the clock. Its 10.15 am. He must have boarded the flight for London by now, I thought. She switched to news channel.