Chapter 96

Hello my dear readers! A long chapter ahead. Enjoy reading..........

Aasha's Pov

"I have an idea" Riya said grabbing all our attention. I looked at her with my hopefull eyes.

"What's your idea?" I asked her expectantly.

"Seduce him" she said with her mischievous grin. I gasped at her when she said that. 

"Whaaat?" I asked her in my shocked tone.

"What what? He is your husband. So what's the problem in seducing him?" She asked me while shrugging her shoulder like she just said that our earth is round not flat. 

"Yeah she is right" everyone agreed with her. I galared at everyone.

"What are you girls even saying? Why do I have to seduce Dev in the first place?" I asked them feeling frustrated.

"Aasha, trust me this plan will work out. No men in this world can control his desires when his beloved girlfriend or wife try to seduce him. If you succeed in seducing him then he would forget about all his anger because he will be under your spell. His brain won't let him think anything let alone about his anger on you" Neha said making my eyes go wide. My whole body felt like it's on fire hearing her words. I even got googebumps.

"I….i can't do this" i said looking away from them while fidgeting with my fingers.

"Hey why are you feeling so shy? Don't you want the old Dev who Pampers you with his love?" Riya asked me with frown.

"Yes but not this way. I…i…really can't do this. Give me some other idea" i said.

"Bhabi, i also like this idea. Please say yes na" Anu pleaded me. I shook my head as no.

"Aasha, he is your husband. If not today then some day it will happen, right? Then why can't this day be the one? And you said you want to take initiation in your relationship. Do you know one fact? Men would like girls when they try to take initiation on bed" Zarah said making me go deep red.

"Zarah you too?" I asked her. 

"Just be brave tonight. And next morning your husband's heart will melt when he remembers the blissful night. Then the old caring and loving Dev will also be back to you" Riya said. Hearing her words i blushed.

May be i should try this. If this idea really worked then every problem between me and Dev will also be solve.

"O…okay" i said while blushing.

"Wow i can't wait to see my Neice and nephew" Anu said making me blush hard. They all teased me for my answer.

After few minutes…..

"Can you please leave me? I don't want any of your stupid idea. Just leave me" i pleaded for the hundreth time to everyone.

"Aasha, what's the problem in this dress?" Neha asked me in her strict tone.

"Neha, is this even called a dress? It's nothing but a small piece of cloth. It won't cover anything. There is no difference in wearing and not wearing this dress" i said threwing the dress on her face. She galred at me while clutching the small piece of cloth which she calls a night gown.

"Then don't wear anything. I am sure that will do the best job" she said in her teasing tone.

"Nehaaaa" i raised my voice at her.

"Aashaaaa, this is the expensive silk night gown which you call a small piece of cloth. You have to wear this tonight. Then let's see the magic" Riya said with a wink. I looked at her with my wide eyes. I pleaded looking at Shreya, Anu and zarah but they also winked at me. I shook my head helplessly.