Chapter 100

Hello my dear readers! I am here after a lomg time. Thankyou for your patience. This is the final chapter. And left is only the epilogue. Everyone enjoy reading....

Aashu's Pov

"Mrs. Malhotra, Is this your first periods after being active in physical activities?" the doctor asked me making me squirm in my seat.

How embarassing it is? All thanks to this over protective husband of mine.

I had a painless sleep at night because of my husband's care. But still today morning i had cramp. He saw me clutching my stomach when i was drying my hair in the balcony. And that instant only he took me to the hospital directly against my all protests. And now here i am sitting in front of the gynecologist who is in her forties with my husband.

"Yes, doctor" i heard my husband answering instead of me. I glared at him for taking me here for just a normal period cramps. I mentally cried.

"First periods after being active in physical activities will always be a little bit painful. But it's normal. You don't need worry about it. All you have to do is keep her warm, give nutritional warm foods and fruits. If the cramp is too much to endure then i will prescribe some painkillers. But don't take it often. It's not good for health" the doctor said looking at me and husband with a smile. I nodded at her returning her smile.

Finally it's over….

I sighed in relief and was about to get up from my seat but hearing my husband's words, i froze in my seat.

"Doctor, in market there is a lot of sanitary pads in different brands. But thar all carry high chemicals which is harmful for health. Can you prescribe some chemical free sanitary pads for my wife?" He asked with a serious expression on his face like he is really discussing the most important problem. 

This can't be more embarassing….

I just want this earth to open and swallow me alive. I waited till my husband clear all his doubts. I didn't dare to look at the doctor's face the entire time fearing what she would thinking about me.

"Thankyou, doctor" saying this Dev got up from his seat taking my hand in his.

"You're welcome, Mr. Malhotra. And Ms. Malhotra, you're very lucky to get a caring husband. I wish you two have a happy married life. And i expect you two to visit me next time to confirm the good news" the doctor said with a teasing smile making me go red. 

"Yeah sure doctor. We will visit you next time to confirm the good news" Dev said with a chuckle while looking at me making me look down in shyness. I jerked his hand once we came out of the doctor's cabin and walked ahead of him stomping my legs. Suddenly he stopped me by grasping my hand and placed his hand on my stomach while looking at me with a frown.

"Aashu, walk slowly. Now you have to be careful" he said pressing his palm flat on my stomach over my saree. I looked at him confused not understanding his words.

"Dev, what are you doin…." before i could finish my sentence an elderly woman's voice stopped me.

"Girls now a days……sigh. You have to walk slowly when you're pregnant. Or else it will affect your baby. Look at your husband whose face is full of concern for you. Don't make him worry, girl" the lady said and left with a pregnant woman beside her who smiled at me warmly. I stood rooted in my place with a red face not knowing what to do. As it's a gynocologist section so ofcourse pregnant ladies visits here to do their check up. But what made that lady think that i….wait! I looked down where my husband is placing his hand on my stomach. 

So this is the reason, ha? Looks like today is not my day….

"Why she said like that?" Dev asked me with a small smile dancing on his lips.