Chapter 54

Dev Malhotra's Pov

"Take him to the basement and you know how to treat him" i said while gritting my teeth. 

"Rest assured. I will take care of  that Tej" he said with an eveil smirk. Then we both entered my cabin. Nishma was already there. 

"Dev, who is going to do the presentation?" she asked me. I looked at Sameer. 

"Aasha will do the presentation" i said casually.

"Thats great, Dev" Sameer said with a smile. 

"What? Why you.. " i cut her off. 

"Its final and its my decision" i said coldly. I looked at the time. Why Aasha is not here yet? Thinking this i opened my cabin door to look for her. But she was already stood in front of my cabin. I asked her to come inside. She was shocked when i said that she is the who is going to do the presentation. Nishma left my cabin with her red face. I didn't even paid attention to her. My attention was fully on my Aashu. Sameer also wished her. Then he looked at me. I nodded at him. He also nodded at me then left my cabin. I went near Aashu. 

"Don't worry. I will be there with you" i said while tucking a stray strand of her hair. She looks really worn out.

"Its already 12.45 pm. We have to be there before 2 pm. Come" saying this i dragged her to the bedroom. Me, Sameer, Ramesh and Nishma knows about this bedroom. And now my Aasha also know about this room.

She looked at here and there taking the details of this room. 

"Here" i handed her a paper bag which contains her dress and toiletries. She looked at me confused. Then i said to her that i asked Neha to pack her a set of cloth and her toiletries in a bag and i sent Daniel to collect the bag. When i said this she looked quiet taken a back. Then she nodded at me. I showed her the washroom. I took my cloths and I left the room after reassuring that no one will enter this room and i will take shower in my cabin washroom. 

Once i finished my shower, i wore my black suit under a royal blue shirt. Then i checked the time its already 1.00 pm. I went to the bedroom to check Aasha got ready or not. But to my surprise she is fully ready. The room is fully filled with her scent. She is wearing a royal blue salwar. I didn't check the bag which was given by Neha as i didn't want to invade in her personal things. So i didn't know that Neha packed this colour salwar. Its purely coincidence that i am also wearing a same colour shirt as her's. Only her hair is wet. Otherwise she is fully ready. She looked at me with her wide eyes. 

"You..you also we..wearing sh..shirt sa..same colour as mine" she stuttered while looking here and there. Her face turned red. Oh..wait! She thinks that i checked her bag. 

"No. No. Its just a coincidence. I didn't checked your bag" i said with a chuckle. She relaxed after hearing my words.  

"Why your hair is wet? You will catch cold in this weather" i said and went in the closet to get a hair dryer. I came out with a hair dryer.

"Sit on the bed" i said while plugging the hair dryer. 

"No. It will get dry soon. We have to leave now. Its already time" she said, checking her watch. 

"Its not late. Come and sit here" i making her sit on the bed. I was about to on the hair dryer but she stopped me. 

"What are you doing, sir? I can do it by myself" she said and tried to grab the dryer. I stopped her. 

"Can't you sit silently? Always stubborn. Don't think that i forget about how you ignored me in this days. I will punish you for ignoring me in these days after handling this meeting" i said sternly. Her face went pale and she looked down. I kissed her forehead and the tip of her nose lovingly with a smile. She bite her lips.