Aadhira-His heart beat

Hey guys! This is the prologue of my new story which is filled with range of emotions and unconditional love. I would be very happy if you all give your love and support to my new story.

--------------------------------------

Aadhira

"Congratulations. Finally, you got what you wanted, right, Hukum sa?" I asked, not turning back while tears drenched my cheeks. When I didn't hear any words, I turned back, only to come face to face with the most cold-hearted person that I have ever met in my life. I gasped when he wrapped my arms behind me, pulling me closer to him. Tears started to fall from my eyes.

"I always get what I want," he said in his cold tone with an expressionless face, wiping my tear stained cheeks. I started to wriggle in his grip. But he tightened his grip, making my breath hitch in pain. I glared at him with my teary eyes.

"I don't like to see you in tears, Rani sa. It's better if you accept this life as soon as you can. If not, it will be hard for you. Now you're the Wife of Digvijay Singh Sisodiya, King of Udaipur. So act like one. You have to shoulder a lot of responsibilities along with me, Rani Sa. Because you're the queen of Udaipur," he said, tracing my cheek with his knuckles, making me feel disgusted.

"I am not your wife. I am not a queen. I am a very simple girl. I never wanted a life like this. You made me your wife forcefully. I Never wanted to marry you. You forced me into this all!" I screamed at him while sobbing.

"Check your tone when you're talking to me. And I married you in front of my people, in front of the holy fire, and in front of your family. Even the entire media was there for our wedding. The entire world knows that the King of Udaipur, Digvijay Singh Sisodiya, married Aadhira Digvijay Singh Sisodiya," he said, grabbing the back of my neck. I looked at him, shocked.

"Why you did this to me? Why??" I asked him in anger, grabbing his collar.

"Because you became mine the moment my gaze fell on you" he said in his dark tone, looking into my eyes. I felt disgusted just by hearing his words.

How i landed in a situation like this? How Madhav? What am i going to do now?

I sobbed hard thinking about my future. Suddenly he carried me in a bridal style and started to walk inside the room.

"Leave me. I said leave me. How dare you?" I said, hitting him on his chest and shoulder but he didn't react. His face remained expressionless. He placed me on the decorated bed. I scooted far away from him and glared at him.

"Don't even think about touching me Mr. Digvijay Singh Sisodiya. I will take my life before you could even touch me" i said in a threatening tone, getting up from the bed. He didn't said anything but just watched me with his predatory eyes.

"I have full rights to touch you because i am your husband" he said, taking his predatory steps towards me while unbuttoning his shirt. My heart started to beat rapidly, seeing him coming towards me.

"Don't come near me" i said in a mere whisper while i took the small knife which i hid in the bangles. He stopped in his track when he saw the knife in my hand.

"Back away. Right now" i said while placing the knife near my throat.

"You shouldn't have tried this" he said, clenching his jaw with his blood shot eyes. Before i could say or do something he suddenly snatched knife from me in a lightening speed and clutched my hair in a tight grip, making me scream in pain.

"Let me tell you one thing, Rani sa. From today onwards your life is mine. So think before taking your life. Because the consequence will be beyond your imagination. I will now punish you for pulling this stunt" saying this he threw me on the bed and towered over me.

I tried to push him but he pinned my hands above my head and pressed his lips on mine making me cry harder. I felt so miserable when he kissed me harshly drawing blood from my lower lip. He kissed me so harshly making me broke into tears. He tried to pry open my lips but i didn't let him to. I gasped in shock when he suddenly pinched my navel. Using this as a chance he entered his tongue inside my mouth and tortured me like a beast.

It's my first kiss. He snatched my first kiss. I thought my first kiss will be a pleasant memorable one. But no....Its a disgusting memory.

I closed my eyes feeling disgusted when i felt him kissing my neck. I cried hard when he suddenly bite me hard on my neck.

"Tell me, will you ever try to take your life again?" He asked me, gripping my jaw tightly, making me look into his eyes.

"You may have snatched the knife from me today. But what about tomorrow? Day after tomorrow? If a person wants to take his own life, then even a small needle is enough for him. Even if i didn't get any object then i will bite my tongue till i die. What will you do, huh?" i asked while glaring at him.

My breath hitched when I saw his eyes turned deep red in anger and his grip on my jaw tightened. He left my jaw in a jerk and grabbed my hair in his fist in a very painful manner that i screamed not able to endure the pain.

"Looks like you have forgot about your family, huh? Go ahead. Try taking your life by biting your tongue. I won't stop you. But i promise that i will kill each and every member in your family before you could breath your last breath in this world" he said in his cold tone while leaning closer to me. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Please don't do anything to my family" i pleaded him while sobbing.

"Think about your family before doing something stupid. Got it, Rani sa?" He asked me while wipping my tears. I nodded my head at him without having any option.

"I am not as cheap as you think, Rani sa. I never thought of forcing myself on you tonight. But you provoked me first" he said kissing my forehead and got up from me.

"Go and change into something comfortable and take rest" he said looking at me and left the room. I just lied on the bed without moving crying over my miserable life.

Why did i even choose to come to Udaipur for trip out of so many places? Madav! What should I do now? Please help me to leave from this place, leave from this monster. I don't want to be here. I don't want this title as a queen. I don't want to be that beast's wife. I sobbed burying my face in the pillow. Madav! Please help me......