Chapter 22

Neha's Pov

Whats with these Malhotra brothers ha? One is behind me and the another one is behind my bestie. Oh God! When Aasha introduced to Dev Malhotra i felt like someone threw a bucket of cold water on me. And when she said that she is now Mr. Malhotra's PA i was literally shocked.

Its looks like fate is playing game with me and Aasha's life. I am afraid what she will do when she find out that Dev is Varun's brother. i sighed and turned to look at Aasha. She is sleeping peacefully. Suddey i heard my phone buzzed sound. Its already 10.30 pm. I looked at the caller ID. Its an unknown number. I went to the balcony to attend the call. 

"Hello" i said hesitantly. 

"Hi Neha. Don't afraid. I am Dev Malhotra" he said. I sighed in relief.

"Mr. Malhotra, you could have called me in the morning you know?" i asked him in irritation. 

"How many times i have told you to call me Bhai ha? You're just like my sister. You're like Ananya to me. Last time also i told you na?" he asked me with a strict tone. 

"Okay okay Dev bhai. Now tell me whats the matter?" i asked him.

"We can't talk this all in phone. Lets meet tomorrow morning 8.30. I will message you the place" he said. 

"Okay" i said. 

"Is Aasha sleeping now?" he asked me hesitantly. Why he is asking about her? 

"Why do you ask?" i asked him confused.

"Nothing. Just want to know" he said. 

"Of course she is sleeping" i said with a frown

"Okay then lets meet tomorrow. Good night" he said.

"Good Night Dev bhai" saying this i hung up the call. Tomorrow is going to be a long day for me. 

I woke up sharply 6.30 am and took a cold shower and changed my dress. Then i prepared a Sandwich and milk coffee. Soon Aasha also came wearing a peach colour salwar as usual looking gorgeous.

"Good Morning, Neha. Its only 7.30 right? Why you're preparing breakfast this soon?" she asked me. I really don't want to lie to her. 

"Aasha, today i have an important meeting. So i have to be there at sharply 8.00 am. That is why i am preparing breakfast now. I already prepared the breakfast and coffee. And sorry today i can't drop you Aasha" i said with a sad smile. 

"Its okay, Neha i will take public transport. All the best for the meeting" she said with a bright smile. Then i left my aprtment. Its already 7 45 Am. Thank god the cafe which was sent by Dev bhai is nearby my office. I reached the place sharply 8.25 but Dev bhai is already waiting for me. I took a seat opposite to him. 

"Hi Dev bhai" i greeted him. 

"Hi Neha. How you're doing?" he asked me. 

"Good. I am here to talk about Aasha bhai" i said not beating around the bush.

"Me too" he said with a frown. I can see he is looking impatient.

"Who is she for you? How long you both are close?" he asked me. I smiled at him. 

"To say clearly, she is the one who saved me from that bastard and your so called brother. She is my bestie and more than a sister to me. We both are friends for two years" i said with a smile. I can see the shock look on his face. He didn't said anything. He break the silent after five minutes.