Chapter 66

Aasha's Pov

"What?" i asked him in my trembling voice. 

"Yes, its the truth. I am not saying this all just to console you. I am not blaming your father. I know its just the circumstances. But they all blamed you for this circumstances. Instead of acting immature, they should have treasured you. Your father loved your mother dearly, right? Then why he forgot that his beloved wife is the one gave birth to his daughter? Why he failed to see that his wife left her love for him in the form of a baby? 

And who are they to say that you don't deserve a family? Who are they to say that you don't deserve love, haa? Everyone, every creatures of god in this world deserves to be loved, Aasha. They are the one who don't deserve you. What your that so called dadi ma said about ruining and destroying someone's life, ha? You saved Neha's life a long before, you saved Smiley's life, today you saved three lives, me, Sameer and Ramesh. By saving our lives you saved our family's life" he said cupping my face while i sobbed looking down. 

"But they still are my family even if they don't like me. I don't blame anyone of them. Even though they don't like me, they took care of me" i said softly while sobbing. Yes, they are my family. And they have every rights to blame me, to scolde me.

Because they are my family. So i am not angry with them. And i also don't blame my father for my dada's death. Its just that circumstances. But after hearing Dev's words i figured out everything happened because of the circumstances. We can only blame the circumstances for whatever happened in our life. In these all days i was thinking everything happened because of me. But now i realized that its not. I was blaming me for nothing. Now i am feeling like lifting a huge stone from my heart. I am feeling relieved.

"Mature people don't blame others. At the same time they don't blame themselves also. So stop blaming  yourself for whatever happened in your past. Your mom and grandpa won't be happy if they came to know that their Aasha is blaming herself for their death" he said with a smile. I cried thinking about my ma and dada. 

"Shhh.. Don't cry. I am just asking you to don't think about your family's words. From now onwards you will never talk or think about yourself lowly like you were talking about yourself in the cafeteria in front of your friends. I won't tolerate hearing any negative words about you not even from your this pretty mouth of yours" he said sternly gripping my jaw. I looked at him scared. 

"Is that clear?" he asked me in his cold tone sending shivers to my body. I nodded at him. 

"In words, Aashu" he said wiping my tear stained cheeks. 

"Yes" i said.

"Mmm" he said with a small amile. He hugged me tightly stroking my hair.

"What do you think about my dad's words?" he asked me with a smirk. I looked at him with a shock. I looked down biting my lips. 

"We have to talk about this. But not now, okay" he asked me with a serious expression, lifting my chin. I just looked at him without saying anything.

"Aashu, we will talk about this later, okay?" he asked me a little sternly. I nodded at him immediately.

"Thats my girl" he said kissing my forehead. He looked at me with a smile. We heard door opening sound. Then Neha came in with a bowl.  

"I made Khichdi for Aasha" she said coming close to me. 

"Okay, i will feed her" he said. Neha nodded at him and gave the bowl to him. He started feeding me with a smile. Neha sat in front of me and him. 

"Aasha, i agree that you saw in your dream that Dev bhai is in danger. But i just don't get one thing. why in the hell you scold me in the morning for making White sauce pasta? Isn't it your favorite?" Neha asked me throwing daggers at me. I smiled at her nervously.