Chapter 10

Dev Malhotra's Pov

I was driving back to my office from Sameer's house. Sameer, he is my bestfriend and also the COO of my company. Today that guy also teased me because i am still single. He was also single like me but got committed three months ago.

Why everyone is very interested in my relationship satatus? First the media and Aakash and now this stupid Sameer also. I don't know how many of them are going to suffer in my office just because of my frustrated mood.

Suddenly a scene caught my attention. I stopped my car and
rolled down the car window. A girl who is wearing a white salwar, feeding cookies to a roadside puppy.

I can't see her face. She is turning her back to me. She has a silky smooth long waist length hair which is fluttering in the air. She is playing with the puppy while stroking its head. She is wearing a black wrist watch in one hand and white bangles on the another. Her bangles are making beautiful sound when she plays with the puppy. I can hear the sound of her laughing. But why she is not turning this side? Her laughing sounds like a music.

Oh God! She is testing my patience. I want to see her smiling face. When i was about to get off the car, she turned and showed me her beautiful face. The moment i saw he face, i felt shiver run down to my spine. I never felt like this before. My throat went dry and my heart started pounding inside my chest. Is this love at first sight?

She..she looks so enchanting. She looks like an Angel. Her eyes are so cute and filled with innocence. Her eyeliner is making her eyes even more beautiful. Along with her peach lips her eyes also smiling.That puppy is trying to catch the cookies from her hands.

She is laughing and speaking with the puppy. Shit! I can't hear her voice. I want to hear her sweet voice. She fed the remaining cookies to the puppy and moved forward.

I started my car and follwed her. She stopped infront of the park.Then with a smile she entered the park. I also parked my car and ran into the park. I started to search for her everyside. Finally, she was sitting alone on the bench and munching her burger while watching her phone. She looks so cute while eating the burger. I was enjoying the beautiful view hiding behind a tree.

Suddenly two kids went near her and started to cry. She asked them something with a worried face. She is frowning now. Shit! Now also i can't hear her voice. I have to find a better place.Then i choose another tree which was quiet near to the girl's bench.

Now i heard her voice. Her voice was very melodious. So sweet voice.

"Ok! I thought of giving this two chocolate bars to you. But you both are crying even louder" that girl said poutingly and kept the chocolate bars inside her bag. Her lips is very tempting when she is pouting. Oh Dev! What are you thinking? I cursed myself.

"Now we stopped crying. Please give us the chocolates" the kids asked her cutely. Wow! She even know how to handle adamant kids, i smiled myself. She is trying to hide her smile with her hair because of the kids reaction. She looks so cute. How can a girl looks so pretty, cute and beautiful? I wondered.

"But before that you have to tell me why you were cried?" She said to that kids.

"We saw you were eating burger. So we came there to eat that but you finished it" they said with their innocent voice.

"Awww so sorry. But look, now i have chocolates.You can have it right?" she said sweetly with her beautiful smile. The kids said yes and tried to grab the bars from that girls hand.

"But..." that girl stopped the kids and asked them "Haven't your parents told you that you should not get chocolates or other things from strangers?"

"Noo" they said chorusly.

"What?" she asked them with a shocked face.

"We don't have parents" the kids said. Suddenly that girl's face lost her beautiful smile and replaced with pain and worry. Seeing her like that i also lossed my smile.

"And you are not a stranger for us" they said shocking her as well as me. How can she is not a stranger to them? They met her now only na? I frowned at their answer.

"They are from our Orphanage Aasha" a new voice entered the place. He looks like a church Father. Her name is Aasha. Her name is also beautiful just like her, i smiled.

She greeted him happily with her beautiful bright smile. But also i saw some tears fell from her eyes. Is she that much excited to see that Father? I questioned myself. May be she meets him after a long time i thought.

I came to know from their converstion that i was right. They are meeting after one month. After completing her MBA she went to Ahmadabad to visit her family and returned to Mumbai just two days before. She gave the chocolates to the kids.They yelled in excitement when Aasha said that she will drop them at the Orphange to the Father.

Then they both sat on the park bench. I heard everything and saw her crying while holding her necklace. I suddenly felt some pain which i never felt before. I had a sudden urge to wipe her tears and hug her tightly. But i controlled myself. What happened to her with her family? Why her family thinks that she is a buren? Why she is thinking that she is unlucky? I even got angry on her family for treating her like that.They must have done a good deed to get a girl like her. And i also came to know that she was living with her friend Neha. Neha?I heard this name before. Where?

"God must have planned a good future for you with a good life partner. Who knows may be you can get a family's love through your life partner" the Father said with a smile. I smiled at the word 'life partner'. I felt happy hearing that word while seeing her face.

"I don't want to mess another person's life and i am not ready for any relationship" i dropped my smile when Aasha said that.

Why she thinks about herself like that? Why she will make another person's life mess? A lot of question running in my mind.

"That is not in your hand to decide Aasha. Its in god's hand" saying that the Father left. I smiled remembering his words.

"I will change your thoughts about your life and as the Father said i will give all my love and also a family to you, Aasha" i vowed to myself.Then the cute kids dragged her to play with them. Thankgod! Now she is smiling. But still i can see some pain is hidden under her smile. Don't worry, Aasha i will find whats the problem that is making difficult for you to smile. Now you're My Girl, My Aasha, Mine.

Suddenly i heard my phone rang. Oh shit! I forget today we fixed an interview to select few staffs. I attended the call and gave some orders and ended the call. When i turned to see the girl she was no where to be find. I searched for her everywhere. But i could not found her and the kids. She must have gone to the orphanage but i don't know the name of that Orphanage.

"Shit! Because of the call, i missed my girl" i muttered.

"No matter what, Aasha. I will find you. And i will make you feel how special you are by giving my love to you. I will give all my love to you then you will forget all your pains in your heart and you will only have the bright beautiful smile on your face instead of pain" saying this i started to drive my car to my company.
--------------------------------------------------
Finally Dev met Aasha. Lets see how Aasha is going to meet Dev. Guys please remember to vote and leave your comment if you enjoyed this chapter. Being a writer is not that easy guys. We have to spend time to plan and type, edit etc..So please i am only expecting your votes and comments. Thankyou!