Chapter 69

Aasha's Pov

"I Love You, Aashu.  Be my girl and Let me be your man, Aashu " he said looking into my eyes. I looked at him shocked. 

Already I felt overwhelmed hearing his all words. Now he is on his knees proposing me. I felt i lost my voice. Because i am trying to say something. But no words are coming out from my mouth. But i am sure i need him as much as he needs me. I love him as much as he loves me. 

Today i don't want to think about the future. I only want to think about myself. My happiness, his happiness, our happiness. Today i am only going to listen to my heart. I nodded my head as 'yes' with a smile.

"In words, my sweetheart" he said with a smile taking my hand in his. I took a deep breath and looked at him in his eyes. 

"Yes" i said softly. He smiled at me and slowly slide the diamond ring on my ring finger, placing a soft kiss on it. The ring is so beautiful and simple. 

(I got this image from Google)

"Now.. please.. get up" i said while sniffling. He stood up from the grassy floor and pulled me towards him by my waist. He kissed my forehead lovingly and wiped my tears. I hugged him tightly like my life depends on him. 

"So we are now officially boyfriend and girlfriend, haa?" he asked me making me blush hard. He chuckled at me.

"But you still didn't said that three words to me which i am longing to hear from you" he said pulling me by my waist more closely towards him. I looked down feeling shy. 

"You can blush after saying the three words to me" he said raising my chin with his finger. Suddenly its started to drizzle. We both were soaked by a light drizzling rain. He carried me in his arms making me sequel in surprise. 

"We have to leave now" he said carrying me to his car. During the whole ride i felt his intense gaze but i dare not look at him. Soon the car came to a halt. He opened the door for me, and helped me to come outside the car. He again carried me to his penthouse. 

"I can walk put me down" i said blushing. 

"No, your feet must be hurting" he said with a smile.

"No its not hurting. So now put me down" i said with a chuckle. He halted his steps and looked at me. 

"Do i need a reason to carry my girlfriend?" he asked me with a smirk. I shook my head in 'No' with my red cheeks. He chuckled at me then entered inside his penthouse after pressing his finger print. He made me sit on the couch in the living room and crouched down in front of me taking my feet in his hand. 

"What are you…doing?" i asked him trying to take my feet back. 

"Your bandage is soaked in the rain. We have to change it. Wait here. I will bring the first-aid kit" saying this he left towards the kitchen. I sighed at him with smile. I don't know i can't stop blushing and smiling. Soon he came with the first aid kit. He placed my feet on his knees and removed the bandage. Then he applied the antiseptic ointment and bandaged it carefully. He looked at me and smiled.