Chapter 85

Dev Malhotra's Pob

"Dev, say Aashu that I thanked her" Sameer said making me frown. 

"Huh?" I asked him. 

"Hey, she brought me a watch. She asked Zarah to give it to me. How caring she is! I have such a sweet sister" he said excitingly. I scoffed hearing his excited voice. Aashu brought him a watch? But why she didn't give me anything? Did she forget give it to me? 

"Hey Dev, Are you there?" he asked me. I hummed in response. 

"Why are you sound so grumpy? My sister didn't brought anything for you?" he teased me. Instead of replying to him I cut his call. 

"Deb bhai" Anu came into my room with her bright smile. 

"Why are you here? Because of your stunt Aashu is now mad at me. Now what else you have to do now?" I asked her crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Awww. It's okay my babhi is a sweet person. She can't be mad at you for so long. Actually before I came here to show this but seeing you two being lovey dovey I forgot why I came here. Now see this" she said showing me her sling pink bag and a red knee length dress. 

"It's nice" I said patting her head. 

"Only nice?" she asked me with her raising eyebrows. 

"It's beautiful" I said with a chuckle. 

"Neha bhabi brought this sling bag for me and Aasha bhabi brought this dress for me. Perks of having two bhabis" she said giggling making me frown. 

"Aashu brought this" I asked her. 

"Yeah. Actually she brought gifts for everyone in our family. Okay I will show this to Varyn bhai" saying this she left. I pressed my temple in frustration. So she brought gifts for everyone except me. She forgot about me, has? How can she? Is she didn't buy anything for me, then I will punish her by kissing her hundred times tonight. I opened my laptop to do some work. When I finished the works it's already dinner time.

I went downstairs to have dinner. Everyone was at dinning table except Aasha, dad and chachu. When she saw me she looked away from me. I sighed looking at her. Actually i should be the one who should angry at her for not buying me anything. During the whole dinner she was avoiding my gaze.

After finishing dinner everyone retirrd to their room. Aashu also went to her room. I smirked and walked towards her room. Opening her door slowly i went inside and i locked the door. Her scent filled my nostrils. I looked around. Then i noticed the balcony door is opened. As usual she is admiring the moon. I went towards without making any noise. I was about to hug her from her behind but she turned towards me.

"What are you doing here,  Dev?" she said asked me with her extra sweet voice. I cleared my throat.

"Aashu, i…. " before i could say anything she stopped me. 

"I already said na don't come to my room and i won't come to your room. Do you know how embarrassing it was for me in front of Anu? She kept teasing me about it what happened in your room" she said with her angry pout. I controled my desire to kiss her pouted lips. 

"Its all your mistake" i said folding my arms against my chest. Her eeys went wide when i said that. 

"How is it my mistake, ha?" she asked me with a frown. 

"Why you didn't lock the door after you coming inside my room? You know very well that i won't keep my hands to myself when i am with you. Then why you didn't lock the door, haa? Whenever i come to your room, i always lock the door. Even now also see, i locked the door. So its all your mistake. But its okay i forgive you. So the next time when you come to my room, don't forget to lock the door. Even if you forget then i will remind you, okay?" i said looking at her. She opened and closed her mouth cutely.