Bonus chapter 2

I am really really sorry guys for not updating the bonus chapter as I was quite busy with my practical exam. My exams got over at last week. Most of you all asked about my health. Thankyou so much for your concern. I am perfectly alright. So i already finished writing the second bonus chapter of My Gifted Love. So enjoy reading....

____________________________

Aasha's Pov

"Abhi, please stop pestering me. I don't want to eat this fruit salad at all. Just a few minutes ago you made me drink the juice. And now this salad. Do i look like a pig?" I asked angrily looking at my son who is looking at me calmly with his crossed arms. He is exactly a carbon copy of my husband. Be it in his habit, attitude and facial expression. I sighed.

"Maa, why are you throwing tantrum? Today you skipped your lunch saying you don't feel like eating. And you drank the juice an hour ago that too only half a glass. Now you're not even eating this fruit salad. I promised Dad that i will take good care you and my baby sister. So now you eat this salad. Otherwise i am going to call Dad" he said looking at me maintaining the same calm face. I looked at him with my mouth open.

Is he..is he threatening me, huh?

"Abhi, are you threatening me?" I asked him.

"No, ma. How can i threaten you? Dad will give me a good scolding if i do something like that. Then why i will do that? But here i am just following my dad's order. Dad said that i should be more responsible. Because i am soon going to be a brother. Dad also said that i should take good care of you and my sister in his absence. He gave me a list of things that i should do when Dad has to attend some important meeting in his office. Even today before leaving for office dad reminded me that i should follow the list of things. He even told me that if you didn't listen to me then i can immediately video call him" he said with a shrugg making my eyes go wide.

Now i am 9 months pregnant. When we came to know that I am pregnant we were very happy. Our family also was on cloud nine. Till that day to now he had never left my side. He started to do all his works from home. Today he had to leave for an important meeting. I thought today i can enjoy this day without hearing my husband's ‘Aashu, it's time for your breakfast’, ‘Aashu, don't walk fast’, ‘Aashu, it's time for your evening walk’, blah blah blah.. Yeah he behaved like this when i was pregnant with Abhi. But this time he is very very over protective of me which is very very very damn annoying. And now he had also turned my son against me. Let him come. I will make him sleep on the couch today...

"Are you going to eat or not, ma?" Abhi asked me with his raised eyebrows trying to intimidate me just like his father.

"Abhi, please na. Please mama is not hungry beta" i said in my pleading tone. He just left my room with a long sigh. I sighed in relief.

Now i can finally breathe. "Baby your father and brother is really something. Your brother was at first was on my team. But now he switched team with your father. You should not take your father's side, okay? You should support and protect your mama always" I said stroking my bulging stomach. As saying yes to my words, the baby kicked my stomach making me gasp and chuckle. Are you saying ok to mama's words, huh? My baby...so today i will tell you another new bed time story. I am sure you will like it. But you have to wait till night, okay?

"Mama" i heard Abhi's voice calling me. I looked up at him with a long sigh. My breath hitched when i saw my husband on the video call. He is looking at me wearing a cold expression. I gulped looking at his sharp gaze.

"Devvvv, you...you... " I stuttered and glared at my son who is looking at me with a smirk.

"Don't glare at him. He did what i told him to do. So now answer me. What did i say to you when i left for the office?" Dev asked looking at me sternly. I bite my lip trying to escape from his accusing gaze.

My Gifted Love (✓)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें