Chapter 21

Neha's Pov

      Me and my office friends all planned to have a lunch at outside as one of my friend want to give us a treat because today is her birthday. So now i am sitting with my friends in a restaurant. Then i excused myself to use the washroom. Suddenly i bumped into someone and i lost my balance. I thought i am going to kiss the ground but nothing happened. I opened my eyes only to see the most unexpected person. He is holding my waist preventing me from falling.

Varun!

I composed myself and started to move away from him.

"Neha stop. Nehaa please" he called me and caught wrist. I turned around to see him. He looks so mature now. I can see guilt in his eyes. But that does not going to change the past.

"Leave my hand" i ordered him.

"Please Neha. Please at least give me five minutes" he pleaded me.

"Okay but leave my hand" i jerked my hand from his hold.

"Now tell me Mr. Varun Malhotra" i said looking into his eyes.

"Neha, How are you?" he asked me.

"Not dead" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Neha please. Don't say like this" he said with a glistening eyes.

"Look Mr. Varun. I don't want to talk with you. I am leaving now" i said and turned to leave.

"I am not asking for your forgiveness Neha. I know whatever i did to you is really wrong. But plase give me a chance" he asked me with a pleading face.

"Chance? For what? To break my heart again ha?" i asked him.

"Okay. Where you want me to come? A farm house or a club? Where Varun? This time how many friends?" i asked him with tears. I really can't stop myself from crying. After seeing him every pain returned to me again.

"Please Neha. Please i know you hate me. Now i am changed Neha. Every second without you is like a hell to me. Please give us a chance" he asked me while whiping my tears with his tump.

"You really have guts, Varun. After what you did to me, now asking a chance. Let me tell you one thing Varun, there is no 'Us'. And you broke my trust. So leave me" i said and left the restaurant. I informed my friends that i am feeling sick and directly left to my apartment. While driving i informed my boss that i am taking a half a day leave. He also said 'ok'. 

I reached my apartment in twenty minutes. I went inside my washroom, once i entered my apartment. I turned on the shower. The cold water made me flinch. I shut my eyes tightly. Suddenly everything started to flash infront of my eyes. 

My heart started to ache because of the pain. Everything is still fresh in my heart. I loved him like everything. But i was nothing to him, Just an entertaining object.

But the painful truth is i still love him. In these days i thought i forgot him and i moved on in my life. But 'No'. Only when i saw him in the restaurant, i realized how much i missed him. But at the same time i can't forget what he did to me.

I opened my eyes and turned of the shower. I stood infront of the mirror. My eyes looks puffy red because of my crying. I should not let Aasha know about Varun. She is already faced some family problems. I left my washroom with a determination to confront my own problems.

Aasha's Pov

"Neha please talk to me. Please please please?" i pleaded Neha with my puppy face. Uffff… For the last one hour i am trying to convince Neha about my job.